smeeze

Julio Jones 2018 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, Saucy said:

Cannot wait for this dude to say "f*** all of y'all" and give us 20 TDs by week 6.

Been waiting on that for 7 years. 😕

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saucy said:

Cannot wait for this dude to say "f*** all of y'all" and give us 20 TDs by week 6.

Considering that's more than he's scored the past 3 seasons combined, you'd have a better chance of seeing Hue Jackson outcoach Bill Belichick. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

Considering that's more than he's scored the past 3 seasons combined, you'd have a better chance of seeing Hue Jackson outcoach Bill Belichick. 

My money's on Julio 

13 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

Huelio?

Hoodio?

thanks, i'll se my way out ...

Posted (edited)

105/1500/1

Edited by RMJ_12
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, RMJ_12 said:

105/1500/1

That would be a monster game but I think Julio has it in him.

tenor.gif?itemid=6112011

• Haha 3

Shows that you can twist any stat into whatever you want it to be.

So he is inefficient because he can't convert in the red zone?  Or he is efficient based on the YPRR metric?

I'm avoiding because it really seems like something isn't right between him and the team.  I'd rather have Keenan Allen or Michael Thomas at the end of the first round.

I never trusted Julio on any of my teams... call it a gut feeling, just never liked him.

I'll pick up Ridley way cheaper. If Julio + Team are really feuding or there's bad blood, it could cut into his target total.

Inversely, they could give him an enormous amount of targets, to pump up his trade value at the end of the season.

Julio will finally post his Megatron-lite breakout this season ... because no one wants him.

He’s a top 4 WR who’s put up 1400 yards every year since 2013 

I love how everyone’s all over Michael Thomas’ jock this year - he’s nowhere near Julio (or Odell)

2 hours ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Julio will finally post his Megatron-lite breakout this season ... because no one wants him.

He’s a top 4 WR who’s put up 1400 yards every year since 2013 

I love how everyone’s all over Michael Thomas’ jock this year - he’s nowhere near Julio (or Odell)

I'm fully expecting him to score something like 5 TDs his first 3-4 games, followed by him doing what he usually does...8-9 games stretches during the season with no TDs.