Sign in to follow this  
smeeze

Eric Ebron 2018 Outlook

If Doyle is available, don't you just drop Ebron and pick up Doyle?  The snap share was telling.

• Haha 1

I don't see any reason why this dude is not a must start TE every week

5 minutes ago, metalmat said:

Was questionable since Doyle back but he played well. Helps the jags had nobody around him on a couple long catches. I couldn’t believe how open he was

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, metalmat said:

The problem is in PPR it isn’t an easy decision unless he’s your only TE. I have him and Doyle. Doyle typically will get more targets and chances. Obviously though he is a must-start. Hell I may start both next week just because.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Was questionable since Doyle back but he played well. Helps the jags had nobody around him on a couple long catches. I couldn’t believe how open he was

With Luck continuing to sling it all the time I think, and have been for a while, that Ebron is clearly a top 6 TE. I'm not worried at all about Doyle, Ebron is clearly a better athlete. 

• Like 1

Ebron had a big day for fantasy owners with the three touchdown passes. But it is hard to predict when the veteran TE will see the red zone targets as he shares time with fellow tight end Jack Doyle. Ebron is only worth owning in 12-team leagues and deeper.

This is the dumbest post-game blurb I have ever seen (Fantasypros site). You have to be insane to not consider Ebron a top 5 TE at this point. He's on pace to break Gronks TD record ffs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sSektor said:

This is the dumbest post-game blurb I have ever seen (Fantasypros site). You have to be insane to not consider Ebron a top 5 TE at this point. He's on pace to break Gronks TD record ffs.

They’ve been saying this all season. I’m starting him over Doyle ROS now. I may lose this week now because I chose to start Doyle over Ebron. The Colts live in the red zone and Ebron has hit paydirt in most of their games. This is not a fluke anymore.

While his 3 targets leave a lot to be desired going forward he is too hot to not start and Luck and the OC clearly make it a point to get him the ball in the RZ. 

2 minutes ago, Jaw1 said:

While his 3 targets leave a lot to be desired going forward he is too hot to not start and Luck and the OC clearly make it a point to get him the ball in the RZ. 

To be fair Doyle also had 3 targets today.

1 minute ago, sSektor said:

To be fair Doyle also had 3 targets today.

True but their 3rd TE had 4 and a TD (Idk where that came from but hopefully not a trend). Luck spreads it around pretty good but Ebron's clearly a priority in the RZ. 

1 minute ago, Jaw1 said:

True but their 3rd TE had 4 and a TD (Idk where that came from but hopefully not a trend). Luck spreads it around pretty good but Ebron's clearly a priority in the RZ. 

This new Colts offense is very quick and short pass focused from what I've seen this year. Jax's secondary probably exacerbated that strategy today.

I had both and dropped Ebron. What a mistake. Did anyone watch this game what did you see between the 2 TE? I thought doyle completely outsnapped him last week....

7 minutes ago, mi26 said:

I had both and dropped Ebron. What a mistake. Did anyone watch this game what did you see between the 2 TE? I thought doyle completely outsnapped him last week....

I dropped him too :( 

I thin Ebron and Doyle had the same amount of targets (3). There were many times they both were on the field, along with the other TE. 

Pretty much its Ty Hilton then the TEs are the WR2 and 3s lol so happy i didnt drop lol

This one hurts. Not only did people who benched or dropped Ebron miss out on his 3 TDs, but he still only played 30% of snaps, and 20% Week 8. So anyone putting him in their starting lineup next week (over solid options, not waiver wire material) needs to be prepared for the super low snap count.

33 minutes ago, nb009 said:

This one hurts. Not only did people who benched or dropped Ebron miss out on his 3 TDs, but he still only played 30% of snaps, and 20% Week 8. So anyone putting him in their starting lineup next week (over solid options, not waiver wire material) needs to be prepared for the super low snap count.

Hope Doyle has fun blocking on run plays.

Give credit where credit is due.  Any fantasy manager that dropped Ebron once doyle came back is just :huh:.  I'm very happy for ebron for what he has accomplished.  

On 11/12/2018 at 9:40 AM, nb009 said:

I'm guilty of doing this. Benching him and then he punishes me every week for doing it. He's solidified flex now for me going forward. I cant deny this guy anymore. Luck loves passing it to him in the endzone.

• Haha 1

ESPN says this guy is like the 25th ranked tight end this week. I’ve started him all year and he is the #3 TE, how can you drop/bench?

who the hell is mel kiper?

22 minutes ago, BudFox said:

ESPN says this guy is like the 25th ranked tight end this week. I’ve started him all year and he is the #3 TE, how can you drop/bench?

who the hell is mel kiper?

vs TEN who ESPN show is #1 vs TE.

25 minutes ago, yanki01 said:

vs TEN who ESPN show is #1 vs TE.

In fairness they played ertz once and the next best tight end they played is Antonio gates