Sign in to follow this  
smeeze

Eric Ebron 2018 Outlook

On 12/11/2018 at 10:14 AM, sSektor said:

Hope Doyle has fun blocking on run plays.

Turn out snap counts and # of routes run actually matter.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Evincar said:

That's why i dropped Ebron early in the season and was absolutely roasted.

Then Doyle gets hurt of course.

Poetic justice i played Doyle vs Ebron this week.

Will probably still lose though.

Edited by pdog109

1 hour ago, Evincar said:

Let's not act like Doyle had a monster game either lol. Colts scored on long plays and were up early so there really wasn't much opportunity for the TE this week.

For what it's worth I don't own either of them anymore, just find it laughable that a lot of the Doyle crowd thinks he's actually anything more than a safety net / chain moving option for Luck.

• Like 1

He was just a decoy today. After his big game last week. Makes sense a goose egg would come lol. I started Doyle and had Ebron in my flex. The TEs didn't have much opportunity today in that game.

5 hours ago, lolcopter said:

@LeeVanCleef how about that ebron

Yeah, you wait this entire time to respond when he has goose egg.  Not his fault Doyle came back. When given a chance he was balling and on pace for 18 TDs for the season. Such a hater.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, sSektor said:

Let's not act like Doyle had a monster game either lol. Colts scored on long plays and were up early so there really wasn't much opportunity for the TE this week.

For what it's worth I don't own either of them anymore, just find it laughable that a lot of the Doyle crowd thinks he's actually anything more than a safety net / chain moving option for Luck.

He's the undisputed starting TE for a great QB who loves TEs, thats all I need to know. 

On 11/12/2018 at 10:14 AM, sSektor said:

Hope Doyle has fun blocking on run plays.

Riiiiiiiight

48 minutes ago, LeeVanCleef said:

Yeah, you wait this entire time to respond when he has goose egg.  Not his fault Doyle came back. When given a chance he was balling and on pace for 18 TDs for the season. Such a hater.

I hate him so much I started him, just figured I would share all the glory

• Like 1

that was rough...had a feeling this would happen, and tried to swap him for someone else on waivers, but he's an undroppable player on NFL.com. SMH...

9 hours ago, lolcopter said:

I hate him so much I started him, just figured I would share all the glory

Hahaha I obviously started him too and now I feel like we have to go back into the wasteland that is the TE talent pool. I'm completely screwed if this is how it's going to be moving forward. Everyone in the league I own him in has like 2-3 TEs stashed on their bench. It's really slim pickings.

2 minutes ago, LeeVanCleef said:

Hahaha I obviously started him too and now I feel like we have to go back into the wasteland that is the TE talent pool. I'm completely screwed if this is how it's going to be moving forward. Everyone in the league I own him in has like 2-3 TEs stashed on their bench. It's really slim pickings.

I don’t blame anyone for holding 2 te’s this year. Seems like the right choice. Ebron was going to have a goose egg sooner or later, at least now instead of the playoffs

4 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

I don’t blame anyone for holding 2 te’s this year. Seems like the right choice. Ebron was going to have a goose egg sooner or later, at least now instead of the playoffs

True but now I'm in limbo...I'll grab another TE, start said TE, he'll give me 0-1pts and Ebron will produce. I'll then start Ebron, and he'll get me 0-1pts and the other TE will produce. Fantasy Football in a nutshell.

3 hours ago, LeeVanCleef said:

True but now I'm in limbo...I'll grab another TE, start said TE, he'll give me 0-1pts and Ebron will produce. I'll then start Ebron, and he'll get me 0-1pts and the other TE will produce. Fantasy Football in a nutshell.

Start Ebron next week then flip it.

18 hours ago, jclee4 said:

He was just a decoy today. After his big game last week. Makes sense a goose egg would come lol. I started Doyle and had Ebron in my flex. The TEs didn't have much opportunity today in that game.

According to espn they give up the very least amount of points to TE’s. 

• Like 1

At this point Ebron is going to be TD or bust.  He'll have the highest ceiling and Doyle will have the higher floor.  I luckily own both in one and only Ebron in the other... Going to be a frustrating playoff run throwing a dart at these two each week.

Can we start this guy or what? It’s going to be tough going into the playoffs. Doyle isn’t even that much better with the two duds he’s put up after his gem in his first game back. It’s frustrating wasting two roster spots on TEs. It’s even more frustrating picking between the two every week and getting screwed. I would hope that Ebron will be more involved moving forward? 

Just traded for Ebron. I seem more optimistic than some of you guys at this point. I know he got a goose egg last week but with OJHoward going down and Jimmy Grahams broken thumb/ bad season I felt like i had to make a move. I'm in 1st place and didn't think Brate would make it to me so I traded Jordan Howard for E Ebron. Both are in a time share and seem  TD dependent. I Feel like Ebron will have 3-4 more TDs this season making him a pretty good play ROS even with Doyle. What do you guys think?

I'm starting EBRON this weekend and expecting one of those TDs. :)

Edited by NInsko

4 minutes ago, swetooth9 said:

Set it and forget it (and take the occasional Goosegg)? Lol

Sounds like every TE in the history of ever

You probably just have to live with the goose eggs. This guy has too much boom potential. Again I left him on my bench. :(

Damn he has 10 TDs on the year already, that is Gronk and Jimmy Graham level endzone production.