Sign in to follow this  
smeeze

Eric Ebron 2018 Outlook

5 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

Had four. Lost Doyle. Swoope practicing limited. Cox not practicing. Ebron not practicing. Added Walford. https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/nfl/indianapolis-colts/Article/Colts-sign-Clive-Walford-125520174/Amp/

mo allie cox seems a safer bet than walford for this week, but if ebron misses time walford might at least turn into something. the thing is, ebron is a receiver and doyle was the receiver / blocker. ebron does not block, so adding a TE most likely has more to do with blocking.

also, it might just be a much needed rest day for ebron.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, FitzMagic said:

https://www.colts.com/news/colts-release-week-13-unofficial-depth-chart

I’m going to pickup Eric Swoope. Indy loves their TEs in the red zone and endzone. If Ebron goes down, Swoope could still be a weekly starter at a thin position. 

10 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

https://www.colts.com/news/colts-release-week-13-unofficial-depth-chart

I’m going to pickup Eric Swoope. Indy loves their TEs in the red zone and endzone. If Ebron goes down, Swoope could still be a weekly starter at a thin position. 

I’m curious: why Swoope over Alie-Cox? Seems like Cox is the red zone target guy being a former basketball player and all.

edit: I guess Swoope is also a former basketball player. Seems like a toss up between either player. Just wondering what factors led you to prefer one over the other. Simply curious because I lost Doyle and need a backup to Brate.

Edited by WaiverLooter

13 hours ago, WaiverLooter said:

I’m curious: why Swoope over Alie-Cox? Seems like Cox is the red zone target guy being a former basketball player and all.

edit: I guess Swoope is also a former basketball player. Seems like a toss up between either player. Just wondering what factors led you to prefer one over the other. Simply curious because I lost Doyle and need a backup to Brate.

Whichever one plays. Looks like Swoope is in line to suit up and listed second on depth chart.  Purely a handcuff though. 

I feel like this is just a maintenance day for Ebron?  Darling, please put yourself in a bubble the next few weeks.  I need you more than everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

7 hours ago, KuNiT21 said:

I feel like this is just a maintenance day for Ebron?  Darling, please put yourself in a bubble the next few weeks.  I need you more than everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

nothing to see here....he's fine

Another good game, hell I even flexed Ebron in a league this week and rarely start two TEs. Glad his career got a second wind, hopefully he will be playing with Luck for many years to come.

6 hours ago, metalmat said:

Another good game, hell I even flexed Ebron in a league this week and rarely start two TEs. Glad his career got a second wind, hopefully he will be playing with Luck for many years to come.

I did the same with him and Kittle.....interestingly enough they both had goose eggs after the half....I wasn't mad. STUD

50 minutes ago, Joe Odam said:

ouch. I'm calling this an anomaly....just sucks it happened when it did

They relied on the running game today.

It didn’t help that he dropped that one pass though....

I'm not complaining going against Ebron, Hilton, and Luck.  Ebron has always screwed me in the past.  When I owned him, he got hurt in the 1st quarter and went out.  When against him, he balled out.  Poetic justice.  

7 hours ago, Flint55 said:

I'm not complaining going against Ebron, Hilton, and Luck.  Ebron has always screwed me in the past.  When I owned him, he got hurt in the 1st quarter and went out.  When against him, he balled out.  Poetic justice.  

I, on the other hand, own all of Ebron, Hilton and Luck.   While Hilton hit his floor, Luck and Ebron were well beneath it.  

I'd be more upset about this, but I still won my playoff matchup, albeit by the skin of my teeth.  So I'm glad and hoping that they all bottomed out this week and bounce back next week.

Have to ride or die with Ebron!  

Edited by Blight

Trusting Eric ebron in the championship is giving me heartburn, but I don't think I can bench him because he's been so good for most of the year.

Here's to hoping he doesn't have two duds in a row.