Geaux Saints

Corey Clement 2018 Outlook

Clement is a hold for me. I feel it in my plums that he could be a league winner. Go watch him on YouTube. He runs possessed.

You guys have too much time on your hands to overthink this...

Don't forget his baseline is getting Blount's 180 carries, RZ looks and receptions even with a healthy Ajayi.

Are you really prepared to let him go after Week 1 for goodness sakes and watch him flourish mid to late season on your league mate's team?...

(Mike Ditka voice) "C'MON MAN!"

Edited by austin316
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, austin316 said:

Clement is a hold for me. I feel it in my plums that he could be a league winner. Go watch him on YouTube. He runs possessed.

You guys have too much time on your hands to overthink this...

Don't forget his baseline is getting Blount's 180 carries, RZ looks and receptions even with a healthy Ajayi.

Are you really prepared to let him go after Week 1 for goodness sakes and watch him flourish mid to late season on your league mate's team?...

(Mike Ditka voice) "C'MON MAN!"

Good enough for me! ?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jtbgator said:

Good enough for me! ?

Thanks bro, just trying to give a perspective for people to chew on and ponder.

4 hours ago, South Carolina said:

I took Clement in the last round (16th) of all drafts. How can you go wrong? I was shocked he was there. 

I was stuck deciding between Clement vs Rashaad Penny with my last pick in my ppr draft last nite and went with Penny :(

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Woonga24 said:

I was stuck deciding between Clement vs Rashaad Penny with my last pick in my ppr draft last nite and went with Penny :(

Been grabbing both Penny and Clement everywhere.... Penny's ADP is quite a bit before Clements.

After my rb 2 mcckinnon went down I was very lucky too just happen to look at rotoworld 1 min after it was reported and picked up Alfred Morris and breida, that being said I quickly dropped dj Moore to pick up clement just to hope one of the 3 pan out, Ajayi I can easily see getting injured ? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, South Carolina said:

I took Clement in the last round (16th) of all drafts. How can you go wrong? I was shocked he was there. 

When people say this I'm always confused. I mean....YOU didn't draft him in the 15th, 14th, or 13th either......so how shocked were you exactly?

Edited by kball09

7 minutes ago, kball09 said:

When people say this I'm always confused. I mean....YOU didn't draft him in the 15th, 14th, or 13th either......so how shocked were you exactly?

Haha your funny af man , your 110% right tho ? 

2 hours ago, Woonga24 said:

Da fuq?  You struck gold then.

• Haha 1

Clement is ridiculously talented.  Just a matter of time until he gets his chance to eat.  No way Ajayi and Sproles maintain health throughout the season.  

Drafted this dude a round after Calvin Ridley. If he doesn't do anything on Thursday you can either hold him or drop him for another sleeper that plays Sunday. Would recommend that everybody else do the same (and grab Austin Hooper if you're in a deep league).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jujuonthebeat said:

Drafted this dude a round after Calvin Ridley. If he doesn't do anything on Thursday you can either hold him or drop him for another sleeper that plays Sunday. Would recommend that everybody else do the same (and grab Austin Hooper if you're in a deep league).

Undroppable on ESPN after he plays. Don't drop him anyway.

Edited by timexsocialclub
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, jujuonthebeat said:

I grabbed him just so I can care about Thursday night.  I expect he'll be gone by Friday morning...But who knows!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kball09 said:

Because seeing the evenflow of these drafts it was clear nobody was taking him there. They were all in Kicker/Defense mode by then. It's all about reading the terrain at that point.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Brye said:

After my rb 2 mcckinnon went down I was very lucky too just happen to look at rotoworld 1 min after it was reported and picked up Alfred Morris and breida, that being said I quickly dropped dj Moore to pick up clement just to hope one of the 3 pan out, Ajayi I can easily see getting injured ? 

Same happened to me.... Picked up Morris and Clement!

1 minute ago, South Carolina said:

Exactly! Smallwood is no threat to Clement or Ajayi whatsoever. He's lucky he made the roster.

What???????

Smallwood was injured the second half of last year. 

He took all the 1st team reps preseason week 3.

Pederson is the king of RBBC.  Don't expect anything else.

1 minute ago, jmausen said:

What???????

Week 3 of the preseason? Are you for real? Ajayi & Clement weren't even dressed. Please he stinks. 

3 minutes ago, jmausen said:

What???????

Ajayi and Clement didn't even dress that game Smallwood made the roster because he's not awful and contrubutes on special teams but he's not going to be a big factor in the run game short of an injury.  Still plenty of mouths to feed in Philadelphia but he's not one of em.

2 minutes ago, Baur10 said:

Ajayi and Clement didn't even dress that game Smallwood made the roster because he's not awful and contrubutes on special teams but he's not going to be a big factor in the run game short of an injury.  Still plenty of mouths to feed in Philadelphia but he's not one of em.

Thank you! At least somebody gets it.

14 hours ago, South Carolina said:

If you took Ajayi then you had to take Clement 

someone grabbed clement in the 8th round.  as an ajayi owner, i thought i had a couple more rounds at least to grab him.  just mentioning this to any potential ajayi owners that havent drafted yet....they hype is real.

11 minutes ago, herschel said:

someone grabbed clement in the 8th round.  as an ajayi owner, i thought i had a couple more rounds at least to grab him.  just mentioning this to any potential ajayi owners that havent drafted yet....they hype is real.

I tried to pick him in the 9th, but the site glitched.

Took him a round or two later.

Don't have Ajayi

Edited by SadFaceHappy