Cooper Kupp 2018 Outlook

1 minute ago, NInsko said:

No way, He's football Jesus !

There can be only one.

40856a6c7a6f6aa8b5bc693f34eef5b2_crop_no

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bill_Buckner said:

He’s not been in this series. Hopefully his leg didn’t fall off. 

They said on the telecast the Rams plan to use him sparingly... 

• Thanks 1

Man what a little b**** this guy is. Needs the cart to get him off the field, reported he was in ‘terrible’ pain and needed helped to get off the cart. Turns out no structural damage at all and is cleared to play... talk about crying wolf. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ralphg13 said:

Man what a little b**** this guy is. Needs the cart to get him off the field, reported he was in ‘terrible’ pain and needed helped to get off the cart. Turns out no structural damage at all and is cleared to play... talk about crying wolf. 

Yeah because only injuries with structural damage are painful. This post is complete ignorance

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ralphg13 said:

Lol I get you're losing in fantasy but calling out a player in real life who suffered an injury is a low blow. 

• Like 5

Sounds like Kupp should be back in week 10, even if doubtful this week. I listened to the doctor on Yahoo's FF show talk about Kupp's injury, and he explained why he didn't think it was serious (essentially, no direct contact to the knee when it was in that vulnerable position).

I figured Kupp would be ruled Out for Sunday's game by now. This Packers game may be closer than people think. Any insiders with any information since Monday?

Where would you all value him right now? Trying to buy a share of kupp, 0.5 ppr. Guy who has him is in need of RB help, which I’m drowning in. Thinking his production value (when healthy) is around WR2 range, could buy him at flex value though?

5 minutes ago, shaman0610 said:

Where would you all value him right now? Trying to buy a share of kupp, 0.5 ppr. Guy who has him is in need of RB help, which I’m drowning in. Thinking his production value (when healthy) is around WR2 range, could buy him at flex value though?

Top ten on per game basis in my league, and that includes the week he cost me a win with 12 yards.

16 minutes ago, shaman0610 said:

To me he's conservatively a top-24 WR with the upside to crack WR1 status. I would not be at all surprised to see him eclipse (or re-eclipse) Woods and Cooks as the Rams #1 option.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BronXBombers51 said:

To me he's conservatively a top-24 WR with the upside to crack WR1 status. I would not be at all surprised to see him eclipse (or re-eclipse) Woods and Cooks as the Rams #1 option.

ironically - I think he's good for Woods' values.  If you look at game logs, when Kupp is in there Woods has actually had his most explosive, huge games. 

Goff loves Woods and Kupp - they function as essentially as WR1 on this team. and Cooks is also a high end WR2/low end WR1.  One of the few teams that actually support 3 receivers to WR1/R2 status on a weekly basis.

This reminds me of the 2004 Colts---

Reggie Wayne:  77-1210-12

Marvin Harrison: 86-1113-15

Brandon Stokley:  68-1077-10

Wayne = Woods

Harrison = Kupp

Stokley = Cooks

While Goff is no Manning, he is doing his best impression. Very few times a team can support 3 WRs (nevermind an all time RB season like Gurley is having).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shaman0610 said:

Just to help you gauge I was able to trade Gronk straight up for him in our league (to the guy who is a Pats fan in the group). We don't have to start TE so Gronk is basically valued as a WR/Flex. It's a PPR league too. 

5 minutes ago, dams513 said:

Where does his value compare to players like Hilton, D. Adams, and such?

Adams is way ahead, I’d go with Kupp over Hilton because he’s a bit more consistent, Hilton has a bad floor 

• Like 1