2 hours ago, srothschild70 said:

This reminds me of the 2004 Colts---

Reggie Wayne:  77-1210-12

Marvin Harrison: 86-1113-15

Brandon Stokley:  68-1077-10

Wayne = Woods

Harrison = Kupp

Stokley = Cooks

While Goff is no Manning, he is doing his best impression. Very few times a team can support 3 WRs (nevermind an all time RB season like Gurley is having).

Ummm no.

Pick any other manning year supporting 3 WRs but not 2004

8 hours ago, BronXBombers51 said:

To me he's conservatively a top-24 WR with the upside to crack WR1 status. I would not be at all surprised to see him eclipse (or re-eclipse) Woods and Cooks as the Rams #1 option.

Well, offered either drake, Chris Thompson, or tevin for him, he wants CMC or Conner, guess I’m not hitching on to this ride! Will keep trying I’m a believer in this dude. 

On 10/31/2018 at 2:26 PM, shaman0610 said:

Where would you all value him right now? Trying to buy a share of kupp, 0.5 ppr. Guy who has him is in need of RB help, which I’m drowning in. Thinking his production value (when healthy) is around WR2 range, could buy him at flex value though?

Cooper Kupp will post WR1 numbers ROS

Kupp = high-floor, high-ceiling

Rams O is a juggernaut and Kupp is the safety valve.

WR1 ROS

WR1 on the Rams

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, kidsgotsoul said:

The Rams passing success rate took a nose dive once he got hurt. I am incredibly excited to get him back Sunday.

yes Cooks and Woods appear to average more fantasy points per game when Kupp plays.

Tempted to sit him for one week to see how he reacts to the multiweek injury. Just don't want to see him reinjure himself coming back too quick.

6 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

Tempted to sit him for one week to see how he reacts to the multiweek injury. Just don't want to see him reinjure himself coming back too quick.

Sit him against the SAINTS in a shootout?

Are you serious?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FF4life said:

Sit him against the SAINTS in a shootout?

Are you serious?

He just came off a multiweek injury. What good is the matchup if he’s not 100%. It’s a risk that I’m not willing to take given my other options at WR and flex.

Packers were supposed to be shootout but ended up being a relatively low scoring game.

Edited by WaiverLooter

4 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

He just came off a multiweek injury. What good is the matchup if he’s not 100%. It’s a risk that I’m not willing to take given my other options at WR and flex.

Packers were supposed to be shootout but ended up being a relatively low scoring game.

Like I said, he has to be close to 100%. He came back into the game after his injury and could have played last week if needed. Sit him at your own peril.

2 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Like I said, he has to be close to 100%. He came back into the game after his injury and could have played last week if needed. Sit him at your own peril.

Shoot now you're making me second guess myself haha. I think it will all depend on Diggs's status for me.

Cooper Kupp (knee) has been removed from the Week 9 injury report.

Kupp was expected to return this week, but getting taken off the injury report confirms he won't be on any snap restrictions. Kupp is a WR2 for Sunday's projected shootout with the Saints

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Cooper Kupp (knee) has been removed from the Week 9 injury report.

Kupp was expected to return this week, but getting taken off the injury report confirms he won't be on any snap restrictions. Kupp is a WR2 for Sunday's projected shootout with the Saints

Fire upp your Kupps

• Like 1

On 10/31/2018 at 9:58 PM, shaman0610 said:

Well, offered either drake, Chris Thompson, or tevin for him, he wants CMC or Conner, guess I’m not hitching on to this ride! Will keep trying I’m a believer in this dude. 

You really thought one of those guys was going to get it done? Cupp was flirting as the WR1 before missing time. You're not going to get that for an underwhelming Coleman or Drake, or a hurt Thompson

• Like 2

How is this guy so undervalued?

He is the true WR1 on the Rams, fantasy-wise

He is the Adam Thielen of the Rams. 

• Like 3

Theres no way you bench him unless you have 3 bonafide studs.  Waiting a week is crazy talk.

• Like 1

Have Woods, Julio and Diggs. Diggs being injured makes this scenario easy. However, I was hesitant before the news of healthy tag was applied. Now with Diggs dinged, it's a no brainer for me. One is trending up and the other trending down.

4 hours ago, smetana34 said:

You really thought one of those guys was going to get it done? Cupp was flirting as the WR1 before missing time. You're not going to get that for an underwhelming Coleman or Drake, or a hurt Thompson

Off the top of my head, would rather have AB, Thomas, Julio, thielen, Hopkins, Adams, OBJ, AJ Green, Evans, tyreek, Alston, juju, Stefan, Keenan, Sanders, woods. Kupp falls somewhere within the tail end of this grouping, so borderline wr1 to mid wr2, along with guys like Landry, Gordon, Boyd slightly behind ROS. 

I get that he had a great start, but I hedge a bit given his injury, given his high TD rate despite mid reception rate (he’s not an absolute target hog like most of the WR1s). What he is, is a stupidly reliable guy with high floor on a high octane offense. To me, tha extrapolates to solid WR2 with weekly WR1 upside. 

I would argue that RB2s like tevin and drake fit the same mold, RB2s with a demonstrated good floor and high ROS upside. Gotta additionally consider that RB is far more shallow than WR position as well; too many on this forum ignore relative value. 

• Thanks 1

Expect at least 7 for 75 each game with big TD potential. Anybody who has watched this kid knows he's a baller. If he's starting without limitations, he's easily a WR2 with top 5 potential weekly.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, WaiverLooter said:

you cant be serious. 

Well, my other option is Mark Ingram, and I would be undefeated right now if not for Kupp's 12 yard performance in Week 6, so going with Ingram.

2 minutes ago, Bastardo! said:

Well, my other option is Mark Ingram, and I would be undefeated right now if not for Kupp's 12 yard performance in Week 6, so going with Ingram.

He averages 18 points per game in full games.

"The Los Angeles Rams missed Cooper Kupp the past two weeks against the 49ers and Packers – though they did win both games – but he’ll return to action just in time for the biggest game of the season Sunday. He was a full participant in practice Friday and is on track to play against the Saints, which is great for more reasons than one.

In addition to making his return, Kupp will also be an honorary captain, Sean McVay announced Friday.

“He’ll be an honorary captain this week where the Saints are recognizing Jake Kupp, his grandfather, who played with the Saints,” McVay said. “He’ll be at the coin toss and to be able to have Cooper out there, pretty cool for the Kupp family. Definitely something that Cooper is deserving of, and it’s great to be able to have him back with us, as well."

Kupp is gonna ball in NO. Fire him up with confidence!

Source:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/theramswire.usatoday.com/2018/11/02/nfl-rams-cooper-kupp-saints-captain-grandfather/amp/

• Thanks 1