Bastardo!

Cooper Kupp 2018 Outlook

Nice first game back. I think he would be a top 3-5 in scoring for his position had he not missed those games, and there is not too many guys I'd take over him in standard scoring. 

Glad I ended up starting him when Diggs was designated out. But it wasn’t stress free. Regretted that decision for 3 quarters until he lit on fire in just 1 drive with that td catch. Really won me my week with that td catch.

• Like 1

Non contact knee is not good.

His last injury was at least a contact injury. Doubt we get the good news again.

Poor guy. It was a great ride earlier in the season but that didn’t look good. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Josh Reynolds will be a good add this week.

I feel like a lot of times when guys come Back from injury and hurt the same knee I always wonder. Was the Kupp knee injury inevitable at this point, who knows. I’m just venting here but it’s a somber night for us Kupp owners. Que the Doctor Evil pouring one for my homies giphy. Actually 2 lazyo to look it up if anyone can find the giphy post it. 

Edited by chud12

1 hour ago, chud12 said:

I feel like a lot of times when guys come Back from injury and hurt the same knee I always wonder. Was the Kupp knee injury inevitable at this point, who knows. I’m just venting here but it’s a somber night for us Kupp owners. Que the Doctor Evil pouring one for my homies giphy. Actually 2 lazyo to look it up if anyone can find the giphy post it. 

I just traded for him and I didn’t even think about a possibly re injuring of his knee. Possible that the instability blew out the acl, but who knows. Most players come back from mcl injuries not bad. Makes me sick that this happened.

3 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

I just traded for him and I didn’t even think about a possibly re injuring of his knee. Possible that the instability blew out the acl, but who knows. Most players come back from mcl injuries not bad. Makes me sick that this happened.

I literally just traded for him this week too. Unfortunate. He does leave a sizable hole on the Rams though but Reynolds outside of the TDs was just meh filling in. 

Would think biggest beneficiary of this is Woods, as he moves back into the slot, potentially earning more targets as the safety blanket. Cooks also gets a bump but his role as the outside guy doesn’t change.

• Like 2

Look what Cooks/Woods did while Kupp was out last month. No or just slight increase in targets, but drop in efficiency. Kupp on IR doesn't help anyone on this offense. Still a great offense, but clearly lacking a huge piece of their puzzle.

Own Kupp & Goff. Devastating.

Plus I really like the guy and enjoy watching him play. Hope he's back by late September near 100%.