Bastardo!

Cooper Kupp 2018 Outlook

3 minutes ago, 1st DownSyndrome said:

Why do the good die young

Dramatic much...  sucks to lose a Wr2 but he’ll be back as good as ever in 2019.    Im glad it wasn’t in week 15...and hopeful it’s just an ACL

4 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Dramatic much...  sucks to lose a Wr2 but he’ll be back as good as ever in 2019.    Im glad it wasn’t in week 15...and hopeful it’s just an ACL

Its a joke. I don’t own him in any leagues. 

Just now, 1st DownSyndrome said:

I know lol...Too soon!!  :(

Josh Reynolds should be a prime target in most leagues.  2 tds his first game in the Kupp role.   Woods will prob roll inside some too-  not bad for his value.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, affliction said:

they rushed him back to face the saints should have rested him

Has nothing to do with it

so will he be ready for 2019, or will it be like week 6 before we see him?  no idea how long ACL will take

3 minutes ago, Rs79 said:

so will he be ready for 2019, or will it be like week 6 before we see him?  no idea how long ACL will take

Depends. Wentz went out December 10th with a torn ACL and didn't come back until week 2 or 3 of this season. Think it's usually 9 months. 

Just now, oliminator123 said:

Depends. Wentz went out December 10th with a torn ACL and didn't come back until week 2 or 3 of this season. Think it's usually 9 months. 

I would think it's harder for a receiver than a quarterback.

3 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Yep it depends.  If it’s JUST an ACL he could be ready by week 1.   From my understanding they don’t know the full extent yet.  

And...don’t dare drop him in dynasty.    What a gift. 

I really wonder if he was rushed back too early. His previous injury looked nasty and he was back playing surprisingly early. Probably had a pre-existing tear they hoped wasn't going to become a full tear.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, devaster said:

I really wonder if he was rushed back too early. His previous injury looked nasty and he was back playing surprisingly early. Probably had a pre-existing tear they hoped wasn't going to become a full tear.

It’s hard not to think so, but I’m no doctor.    He’s nursing a meniscus already IIRC.   You favor that knee or start thinking about protecting it...bad things happen.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1st DownSyndrome said:

Take your jokes elsewhere. Rotoworld is a place for sarcasm, condescension, and petty bickering

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Take your jokes elsewhere. Rotoworld is a place for sarcasm, condescension, and petty bickering

not a very funny one, just look at his username

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Rs79 said:

Highly doubtful he's ready for the beginning of the season.  9 months before TC, he could be healed but the cutting and explosion which is needed for the position makes it extremely challenging.  We'll have to see what happens with surgery and what and how damaged the knee is (Is it just ACL?  Clean tear or multiple tears?  Etc), but as a Dynasty owner of Kupp, I'm going to assume he starts on the PUP next season.

• Like 1

Really sucks. Good player and I don't even have any shares of him this season, hope he comes back strong next season

They gonna IR slot him? Not quite sure how teams usually roll in these situations. Keeping him rostered either way (I'm in a keeper league) but Makes a difference with my lineup rules as far as whether I can pick up another player to replace him.

2 hours ago, panthers93 said:

not a very funny one, just look at his username

Stop hurting my feelings ok?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Highly doubtful he's ready for the beginning of the season.  9 months before TC, he could be healed but the cutting and explosion which is needed for the position makes it extremely challenging.  We'll have to see what happens with surgery and what and how damaged the knee is (Is it just ACL?  Clean tear or multiple tears?  Etc), but as a Dynasty owner of Kupp, I'm going to assume he starts on the PUP next season.

Pretty spot on. As an owner of Fuller and Kupp in dynasty, it's pretty disheartening that I already know my WR corps is going to be severely depleted for half of NEXT season. Yikes. 

22 hours ago, vthokie3 said:

Has nothing to do with it

He was carted out in the 1st half of the Denver game and then returned in the 2nd half and it was obvious he wasn't healthy.

He then missed the 49er and Packer game. Then it was "the showdown of the undefeated's" and he played after only missing 2 weeks. The very next week he injures the same knee.

Seems like he was rushed back and LA wants homefield position bad, but who knows.

2 minutes ago, affliction said:

He was carted out in the 1st half of the Denver game and then returned in the 2nd half and it was obvious he wasn't healthy.

He then missed the 49er and Packer game. Then it was "the showdown of the undefeated's" and he played after only missing 2 weeks. The very next week he injures the same knee.

Seems like he was rushed back and LA wants homefield position bad, but who knows.

The Saints were undefeated? Huh.