Bastardo!

Cooper Kupp 2018 Outlook

I have Kupp in as my WR3/FLX1 because he's someone I can trust. He's a 15ish weekly scoring guy who will likely get a RZ look every game, if not more. I feel like Woods, who's fresh off 33, and Cooks, who had 22 last week, are big, or average/miss, while Kupp is just going to get you what you need to supplement the ballers. 

He's stable, which is good enough for me. 

Edited by saintrules
  • Like 2

On 9/25/2018 at 11:13 AM, afl5013 said:

This is actually a common narrative out there about Goff. It's amazing how many people have no idea what they're talking about.

I've said it over and over in the Cooks thread, Goff is one of the most accurate deep passers in the league. 

I call it “Mullet Redux Syndrome.” 

last year, kupp had 23 red zone targets and 7 targets inside the 10. both were healthy marks for a guy with a good amount of competition in the passing game.

this year, he already has 7 red zone targets but 5 of those have come inside the 10.

it's still early, but kupp's usage so far has all the earmarks of a 10-14 TD season.

Edited by astrongcupofjoel
  • Like 1

Firing him up tonight. I like his usage along with the way this offense has been rolling.

Read an article on how he wasn’t happy about his game against MIN last year. Have a feeling he goes out and plays hard tonight with good results.

Xavier Rhodes should be on either Cooks or Woods, right? Could free up a few extra targets for Kupp.

• Like 1

I need to stop benching this guy. What he just did back to back weeks against two supposed good defenses makes him now a must start on my team. 

8 hours ago, kidsgotsoul said:

Firing him up tonight. I like his usage along with the way this offense has been rolling.

Read an article on how he wasn’t happy about his game against MIN last year. Have a feeling he goes out and plays hard tonight with good results.

nice call

• Like 2

8 hours ago, drisser said:

Xavier Rhodes should be on either Cooks or Woods, right? Could free up a few extra targets for Kupp.

Exactly my thought so I played him. Paying biggg dividends 

Could of and should of had a 3rd td catch but whose complaining lol.  Having even one share is this offendse is glorious.  Now I need The Leg back. 

Edited by chud12

3 minutes ago, Watitdookie said:

For I have Gurley ll and Kupp on my team. So my team name is ll Gurleys l Kupp. What a Thursday !!

LOL that should be my name too haha

Kupp - 24/348/4      32 targets

Woods - 24/323/3   34 targets

Cooks - 26/452/1    33 targets

Oh boy. I said preseason I'd expect 80/1000/8 from Kupp, but this is even better than I expected. He is the go to passing option in the redzone for an ATG looking offense, not definitively behind anyone in the receiving pecking order, and pretty much has a floor of 5/50 given his role. Giddyup everyone, looks like we got ourselves a WR1 here. 90/1200/12 is within reach.

Edited by MJJ28
  • Like 2

In 3 wr,  Ppr leagues he has been nearly a must start since last year.  I can't fathom why anyone would bench him.  He's a threat to score every week

Enjoy the ride!

What a night & what a first month of the season for Coooooopppp...

Dude's on pace for 96 catches, 1,400 yards, 16 TD'S. 

• Like 1

I get the impression this guy is a DOG and just works his bag off, he fights for every yard possible and is hard to take down. Goff loves the guy so he's basically fantasy gold. He's going to be open when the other team has to worry about Gurley, Cooks, and Woods too.

2 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

But was he before last night?

Yea I went RB RB RB and got a bunch of fringe guys but Kupp has been steady for me, and now he's just unloading..

• Like 1