Bastardo!

Cooper Kupp 2018 Outlook

11 hours ago, chud12 said:

Could of and should of had a 3rd td catch but whose complaining lol.  Having even one share is this offendse is glorious.  Now I need The Leg back. 

I'm at peace with the missed third touchdown because that 2nd touchdown was just glorious. Agreed, having even one share is awesome. My team is riddled with injuries to Fournette, Mixon, and JimmyG, but snagging Kupp and Goff relatively late in the draft has kept me unbeaten (with some incredible matchup luck)

8 hours ago, MJJ28 said:

Kupp - 24/348/4      32 targets

Woods - 24/323/3   34 targets

Cooks - 26/452/1    33 targets

Oh boy. I said preseason I'd expect 80/1000/8 from Kupp, but this is even better than I expected. He is the go to passing option in the redzone for an ATG looking offense, not definitively behind anyone in the receiving pecking order, and pretty much has a floor of 5/50 given his role. Giddyup everyone, looks like we got ourselves a WR1 here. 90/1200/12 is within reach.

his floor is superb. even last year, he was pretty much good for at least 50yards per game beyond October, as seen here. And now we are seeing the upside, apparently. 

I'm not as quick to declare him a WR1 though, not because I don't love his skills or connection with Goff, but because there are so many mouths to feed. But I'll certainly be starting him every week, and his combination of big-play ability, red-zone efficiency, and ability to find pockets between defenders makes him matchup proof.   

Edited by ChicksDigTheOPS
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Deevo said:

Quiet breakout of the year candidate?

Will be more clear in a few weeks but for where you got him this year you have to be ecstatic (I am). 

2 minutes ago, Saluki2003 said:

Anyone selling high on Kupp?  Trying to package him with an RB and get a top 5 RB. 

I guess if you really need RB.  He seems to have one of the safest floors of any WR to me though, Goff loves the guy.  And he's going to have some huge games sprinkled in like he just had as well.

1 hour ago, Saluki2003 said:

My other receivers are Beckham, Davante Adams, Will Fuller and Alshon. Where do you guys rank Kupp with those guys ROS?

Kupp then the rest

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, cheezor42 said:

Kupp then the rest

Thought this was funny for a second and then looked at that list and thought... Kupp or Odell?

I think I'd rather have Kupp too. Think I'd rather have Kupp over Devantae Adams with Rodgers on his "last legs"

• Thanks 1

On 10/2/2018 at 9:45 PM, pushaZ said:

Thought this was funny for a second and then looked at that list and thought... Kupp or Odell?

I think I'd rather have Kupp too. Think I'd rather have Kupp over Devantae Adams with Rodgers on his "last legs"

You've drank way too much kool aid

• Like 1

Kupp smells like a WR1 who won't be aknowledged as one until the fantasy season is almost over. Happens every year. I hate the comparison - mostly because of skin colour - but same thing happened to Thielen last year. Nobody will value Kupp the way he should be, so you are better off keeping him and enjoy a great season.

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, frog34 said:

Kupp smells like a WR1 who won't be aknowledged as one until the fantasy season is almost over. Happens every year. I hate the comparison - mostly because of skin colour - but same thing happened to Thielen last year. Nobody will value Kupp the way he should be, so you are better off keeping him and enjoy a great season.

Amen brother.  People forget this guy had 6500 yards and 80 TD in college.  I get it was a small school but GOD DAMN.  Kids just a stud.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frog34 said:

This is how I feel about Hyde as well. Nobody value him the way he should be either. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, whoopsie said:

Seahawks without Earl Thomas? Sign me up.

Heaven help that one handed linebacker when he gets matched up against Kupp.  We saw what happened to Anthony Barr.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frog34 said:

Agreed. He doesn’t have the big name but just keeps producing like one.

11 minutes ago, whoopsie said:

He is playing like a top 10 WR. Heal up sweet prince!

Ditto 

From a Ram beat writer...  

McVay seems optimistic that Brandin Cooks and Cooper Kupp won’t miss any more time with their concussions “Signs are pointing in a positive direction. Those guys feel good.” Says they were able to converse in locker room.
Edited by chud12
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, chud12 said:
From a Ram beat writer...  

McVay seems optimistic that Brandin Cooks and Cooper Kupp won’t miss any more time with their concussions “Signs are pointing in a positive direction. Those guys feel good.” Says they were able to converse in locker room.

I cant like this enough

In Madden this year there is a great glitch with slot receivers, they're pretty much wide open on all pro mode if they run a slant on every play.

They also made it so you can't take your number one receiver and throw them in the slot, Madden will just line it outside.

I thought this was a glitch, after seeing Kupp and Juju (and Keke Coutee) I'm thinking that this is just the way that NFL teams get open now.

By next year I think not just Kupp but slot receivers in general will be receiving a lot more fantasy attention and also slot corners will be getting more love on draft day.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cheezor42 said:

I cant like this enough

I agree... this is the second time this year  i have had a valuable Ram's player go awol.  Still traumatized by greg the legs warm up groin injury.