Bastardo!

Cooper Kupp 2018 Outlook

15 minutes ago, kidsgotsoul said:

McVay moves his WRs all over the field. Asking what CB is most likely to cover Kupp or the other LAR receivers isn’t going to give you the full picture of potential output.

Yep. And even if we knew Harris was shadowing Kupp, what are you going to do? Bench the #2 overall WR? Kupp is a set and forget.

• Like 1

Harris will not shadow Kupp - he will probably line up against Cooks mostly.

8 hours ago, BMcP said:

Harris will not shadow Kupp - he will probably line up against Cooks mostly.

So a slot corner is going to cover a guy a who runs all his routes on the outside? Source?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Baldy8 said:

McVay will scheme to make sure all 3 of the receivers get open. 

So my question was if Harris will shadow Kupp? Mcvay can move these guys around all he wants, but if Harris is shadowing Kupp he's going to follow him where ever he lines up

8 hours ago, Baldy8 said:

McVay will scheme to make sure all 3 of the receivers get open. 

He'll scheme to win the game I doubt he cares who catches the ball as long as they are winning. The way the Jets gashed the Broncos for 300+ rushing yards last week I figure they'll be a healthy dose of Gurley as well (although that is typical). 

2 hours ago, philnutz said:

So my question was if Harris will shadow Kupp? Mcvay can move these guys around all he wants, but if Harris is shadowing Kupp he's going to follow him where ever he lines up

I highly doubt Harris shadows him.

3 hours ago, philnutz said:

If he is shadowing Kupp are you going to bench him? Kupp is the #1 target on an all time great offense and the #2 overall wr this year. Stop worrying about Harris and just start your studs.

• Like 1

Not the only reason, but it'll play a factor. In a game with snow, where Gurley will probably be heavily relied on and the outside receivers have better match ups, everything points to a low scoring game from Kupp.why not bench him for a receiver with s better match up?

One of the cardinal rules of fantasy is you always start your studs. The only way I'm benching Cooper this year is if he is hurt

2”-5” for the day... lol some of you are ridiculous when it comes to weather concerns on here.

Guy is scoring like a top 10 WR, but sure, go ahead and bench him. I can live with him not having a great game but I’m not going to miss a good one.

Snow is coming down pretty good. Tends to have a bit advantage for offensive players but when you have Gurley this could be a ground and pound game

My god, the one thing that could derail my dominant season, issh like this,