Bastardo!

Cooper Kupp 2018 Outlook

truly a shame. An emerging star taken down by an illegal tackle.  His season is over.  

This one stings as he was my favorite draft pick and player to own this year.

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/ProFootbalIDoc/status/1051585096598388736

David J. Chao, MD Retweeted David J. Chao, MD

Very unfortunate play - can only speculate but looks to me what a team doc would fear most— video looks like Cooper Kupp both ruptured his Achilles and broke his ankle. An injury combination that is almost impossible to ever recover from. Praying by some miracle I’m wrong.

Edited by noles1983
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 4

Kupp was a player I went into drafts wanting in as many leagues as possible. He was shaping up to having a great year. What a damn shame. Possibly have your season ended over a bull**** illegal move.

Hate it had to be him smh.

3 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

Very unfortunate play - can only speculate but looks to me what a team doc would fear most— video looks like Cooper Kupp both ruptured his Achilles and broke his ankle. An injury combination that is almost impossible to ever recover from. Praying by some miracle I’m wrong.

That would be so awful. Have the rest of your career screwed over because a defender pulled an illegal move on you? Wow.

• Like 1

Makes me feel like a 15 yard penalty is not sufficient when defenders do this. NHL gets it right (at least somewhat) - when a player pulls an illegal move like a slewfoot or deliberate high stick and it results in injury, he gets suspended. This bum will just get a 15 yard penalty and a minimal monetary fine for potentially ruining Kupp’s Career. 

Get well Coop take your time getting healthy. Seeing the team come and give him some love they all knew and this will bring them closer even though it shouldn’t have happened, win it for Kupp

Why even list him as questionable to return?? Gives me hope and I shouldn't have any.. 

Horse collar is the most dangerous play in football and should be an automatic ejection. So much can go wrong. It doesn’t usually happen to the QB though so the NFL won’t do anything.

Just now, chud12 said:

Why even list him as questionable to return?? Gives me hope and I shouldn't have any.. 

No you should not. He’s out. Absolutely no chance he comes back this game. It would be a relief if he comes back at all this season.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Still cant imagine how the doc can see a ruptured Achilles there...guy is full of sh*t...have seen many of his tweets and his sources are worth s...t. also his initial assessments are far from truth so why he is always brought up?

Edited by LuckyLukas
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

Looks like this might be a fake account, my bad. 

Edited by noles1983

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter  1m
Believe it or not, Cooper Kupp will try to play in the second half, per source.

Just now, chud12 said:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter  1m
Believe it or not, Cooper Kupp will try to play in the second half, per source.

holy shit GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, NInsko said:

Kupp Was my favorite pick this year on my team. Damn this blows . PRAY4KUPP! 

God heard our Prayers!!! no F'n way!