Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zrudolph33

$200 12-Team Yahoo H2H Points ($$$ Handled Via Yahoo Cash Games) - Draft 03/28 @ 7:30PM EST

4 minutes ago, The_Say_Hey_Kid said:

I've got a 150$ league that needs a few more, email me at jrpeine@gmail.com

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/133755/invitation?key=fec05aea40eec618&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=383f3335da1e1760

Your league has only 2 people in it, mine has 6 and counting...Why not take your two and join up with our league? Format is basically the same and it's only $50 more entry fee.

There's actually 5, 3 haven't joined yet.  Also, 150 is the max my brother wants to go.

1 hour ago, zrudolph33 said:

Your league has only 2 people in it, mine has 6 and counting...Why not take your two and join up with our league? Format is basically the same and it's only $50 more entry fee.

10 minutes ago, The_Say_Hey_Kid said:

There's actually 5, 3 haven't joined yet.  Also, 150 is the max my brother wants to go.

Ahhh man if you combined your 5 with my 6, we'd be only 1 short! Can you convince him to bump it $50? Not that much of an increase when you're talking about an entire baseball season's worth of entertainment :)

3 minutes ago, zrudolph33 said:

Ahhh man if you combined your 5 with my 6, we'd be only 1 short! Can you convince him to bump it $50? Not that much of an increase when you're talking about an entire baseball season's worth of entertainment :)

If you come our way, I'll make it happen.  I might even spot him the cash so we can fill up ahead of time and get draft order figured out and what not.

I feel like I wasn't entirely clear on that, I'll up it to a 200$ league and cover his extra 50 if you join ours and then we'll have a full league and can draft whenevers clever

text me if you want and we can talk about it 651-335-8013 - Joe

Or if you're willing to compromise on your settings we will join yours, I'm fine with that.  Easier for me if I don't have to be commish, I started this league because I prefer these settings if ya get me

9 minutes ago, The_Say_Hey_Kid said:

Or if you're willing to compromise on your settings we will join yours, I'm fine with that.  Easier for me if I don't have to be commish, I started this league because I prefer these settings if ya get me

Joe - would love to have you join but going to keep everything as is. We're at 7 now with Jared (above) joining, I don't think we'll have any issue filling out the rest of the teams and, no offense, I've had these settings for a while, think it's a fun way to play and not looking to change this close to draft day/season start.

Hope you join up, will be a great league!

6 minutes ago, zrudolph33 said:

Joe - would love to have you join but going to keep everything as is. We're at 7 now with Jared (above) joining, I don't think we'll have any issue filling out the rest of the teams and, no offense, I've had these settings for a while, think it's a fun way to play and not looking to change this close to draft day/season start.

Hope you join up, will be a great league!

You know what, I'd rather not be commissioner of more than 1 league anyways, if you don't mind I'll just bring my guys your way.  shoot me an email so I have your contact info, jrpeine@gmail.com