casale13

Sweet 16 Bracket pool/ Espn, $20 using Leaguesafe

I know the 2nd round isnt over yet but im starting a pool for Sweet 16. It will be 20 dollars using leaguesafe, drop your email if interested.

13 hours ago, casale13 said:

Invites.sent

I just paid the leaguesafe fee but I can't join the league without a password. Please email me the password jsandler2626@gmail.com

There isn't any money in the League Safe is there? The one I was invited to has no money in it.

I tried sending him a message a day or 2 ago but got no response. I guess the league isn't happening.

1 minute ago, sean.mck23 said:

There isn't any money in the League Safe is there? The one I was invited to has no money in it.

I tried sending him a message a day or 2 ago but got no response. I guess the league isn't happening.

I'm in this one now. I have no idea if it's the same person (i think it is) https://www.leaguesafe.com/league/3860704

here is the page to join http://games.espn.com/second-chance-bracket/2018/en/group?groupID=65922

password is Portland

my group is not associated with this loser, sorry mckay but u had time to join and u didnt pay. U been in this group since Monday.

But I got more than this bum who posted this thread so im good