Sign in to follow this  
agg2596

KEEPERS, CONTRACTS, AUCTION DRAFT. Looking for ONE more owner to take over a team, league only one year old, lots of flexibility!

10 team Auction keeper league, no buy in

6x6 H2H Categories league

Categories are

Hitters:     Pitchers:
      Rs          Quality Starts
      HRs         Innings Pitched
      RBIs        SVs
      SBs         K/9
      Avg         ERA
      OPS         WHIP

Lineup consists of

1 Catcher
    1 each 1B, 2B, 3B, SS
    1 IF
    1 each LF, CF, RF
    1 OF
    7 P
    5 Bench
    2 DL

Keepers

- Every time a player is designated as a keeper, and is not already under contract, they get a 3-year contract at the price he was purchased at in the draft that season (Undrafted players are worth $3 when kept). After the 3 years are up the player must go back into the draft.

- If a player under contract is dropped or chosen not to be kept the team will have to pay half the contract for the following season. 

- All active contracts are taken out of the teams budget for the auction draft each season. 

- A team can have up to 7 players (no minimum) under contract at the beginning of each season. All traded players under contracts keep their assigned contracts. In the event a team has more than 7 players with active contracts at the end of the season due to a mid season trade, they must rectify the situation, either via trades or cuts, to only have 7 players under contract. 

- (First keeper year - Instead of all teams immediately issuing 7 3-year contracts, teams can assign up to 2 1-year contracts, 2 2-year contracts, and 3 3-year contracts. This way the keepers coming off of contracts will be staggered the following years.)

The team and player values

If you're interested, just message me! We're only one season in, so you have a lot of freedom this year with how to set up your contracts because of the staggered years mentioned above. We have 9 active owners, looking for 1 more :)

22 minutes ago, crocodile punter said:

When is the auction?

Unscheduled as of now, we're going to work with the whole league to determine a best time! Hopefully within the week, but we'll see what works for people.

I have yet to compete in a dynasty league but am interested if you are still looking for someone. I am new to the contract situations but have experience in H2H leagues w/ auction style drafts. bennyt223@gmail.com

14 minutes ago, CincyFan420 said:

Is this free?

Yes, although we may add a buy in next year. We poll the league yearly about it

3 hours ago, Mbw2627 said:

I"m in. Mbw2627@gmail.com

Sent you an email!

47 minutes ago, ClaytonManning said:

I'd be interested. claytongmanning@gmail.com

Sent you a message as well!

I will continue to advertise this spot until someone actually accepts the team in ESPN. Team still open!