Sign in to follow this  
tonywow

Space bar issue and only happens on this forum, desperate for help

Hi, 

I just got a new PC with windows 10, and I'm only having this issue on the Roto forums only. When I type a sentence or post, then I want to go back and make any changes, my space bar like deletes words/letters to the right. So if I was to go to the first sentence in my post here, and try to click after the word windows, if I use my backspace button to delete the word then replace it with whatever word I prefer, if I hit the space bar after doing that it causes anything to the right to then be deleted. It's a major annoyance as after typing a full post, if I go back to make any changes, anytime I hit the space bar it starts deleting everything to right, like a vacuum cleaner just sucking the words and letter up. What's strange like I said, this only happens on the Roto forums. I never had this issue on this forum with my old PC and on my new PC, I'm not having this issue anywhere else but here. Basically if I write a whole post, but then want to go back and backspace/delete a word, or add something, I have to delete the whole sentence and retype due to this issue. Once I replace a word then hit space bar, it starts deleting the first letter of the word to the right side of what I just corrected, if I keep hitting space bar it gobbles up all the letters and words to the right like Pac Man. 

Any ideas you guys and gals have to try and fix this issue ? 

Hello,

I would suggest you address your concern to the RW help team at the address below.  Obviously, you may want to clear your cache, any cookies for this site and even your browsing data and reboot your computer first and see if this helps in any way.  If not, then if anyone can help (and they may not be able to), it would be our help team.  Best of luck.

help@rotoworld.com

• Like 1

Try pouring some water on the PC.