Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hammerhead44

$75 LeagueSafe Yahoo Roto 6x6 Draft Sun Mar 25 7:00pm MST

Hi. We have a Yahoo Roto League that is drafting Sun Mar 25 @ 7:00PM MST.Payment is $75 and made through LeagueSafe and has 100% payout. We currently have 8 in and need 4 more. It is a 6x6 and default rosters.

The LeagueSafe payment must be made immediately after entering the league. If you use a different email address for your LeagueSafe account than you use for your Yahoo league, please message me (the commish) and let me know. I will send the LeagueSafe details to you right away. The LeagueSafe link is also posted in the message board.

Roster Positions:C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Batters Stat Categories:Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Strikeouts (K), Batting Average (AVG)
Pitchers Stat Categories:Wins (W), Losses (L), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

Feel free to join now:

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/18362/invitation?key=0db2617d0a2d7afc&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=083c65b820da5e91