Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gfri6

Yahoo 12 Team ROTO Leagues - $250 to $500 buy-ins

I have multiple Yahoo ROTO Fantasy Baseball Leagues I am running.  They are all traditional 5x5 ROTO leagues.  Looking for some highly competitive managers to join these leagues that will play all year round. These leagues will only be 12 team leagues.  My leagues are on a first come first serve basis. The leagues are set-up to allow 18 teams in the league but only the first 12 teams to pay will be in the league. These leagues should fill quick as all of them are in at least their 6th year with a strong base of returning managers that usually play in more than one of my leagues.  The top 4 teams in the league are paid out. League fees will be held through Leaguesafe.com.  If you are interested email me at gfriley@aol.com and I will send you the commish's note from the league you want to join so you can get all the league details and payouts. 

*Please disregard all the posts about my leagues being scams from other posters that have never been in my leagues.  I run multiple leagues in multiple sports every year (9 football & 2 basketball this year).  If I was scamming people I wouldnt be filling these leagues year after year.  Any of the multiple returning managers in my leagues will tell you payouts are always made and made quickly. Every detail about the league including total payouts will be in the commish's note I send you before you are invited to the league*

*****I WILL CREATE A NEW POST AS NEW TEAMS JOIN AND PAY SO THE INFO BELOW IS UP TO DATE*****

$250 5x5 Roto League - (Draft time Tuesday March 27th at 8pm EST)
(CLOSED - LEAGUE PAID IN FULL)

$400 5x5 Roto League - (Draft time Sunday March 25th at 5:30 pm EST) 
(CLOSED - LEAGUE PAID IN FULL)

$500 5x5 Roto League – (Draft time Sunday March 25th at 8:00 pm EST) 
(16 teams in the league - 9 PAID teams - Only 3 open spots left)

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, NA 

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG) 

Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

what are the payouts?

math isnt adding up here

looks like someone plays for free

that cant be true can it?