ajs723

Fantasy "Left for Dead" Players 2018

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, BrianM said:

I like Prosise a lot- can Seattle figure out how to use RB's properly?   New OC means its actually possible, I guess. 

 

Seattle might've been a pit-of-misery for RBs, chiefly due to o-line gameplay, but no way can you blame Seattle or Petey for Prosise's sucking. Draft at your own risk.

 

Date League Injury Details
Nov 9, 2017 NFL Pedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2 Prosise was placed on IR and missed the final 7 games.
Oct 22, 2017 NFL Pedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2 Prosise suffered another ankle injury -- this time while in pass protection.
Sep 24, 2017 NFL Pedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2 Prosise missed 2 games.
Aug 18, 2017 NFL Inguinal Groin Pull Grade 1 Prosise hurt his groin in pre-game warmups. He didn't return to practice until August 28.
Nov 20, 2016 NFL Shoulder Scapula Fracture Prosise sat out the remainder of the regular season -- plus 2 postseason games.
Sep 11, 2016 NFL Hand Metacarpal Fracture Prosise missed 4 games.
Aug 1, 2016 NFL Thigh Hamstring Sprain/Pull Unspecified Grade 1 Prosise didn't return to practice until August 15.
Nov 21, 2015 Non-NFL Pedal Ankle (high) Sprain Grade 3 Prosise suffered a high ankle sprain against Boston College. He missed the final 2 games.
Nov 7, 2015 Non-NFL Head Cranial Concussion Grade 1 Prosise suffered a concussion against Pittsburgh. He missed 1 game.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cohenstantinople said:

 

Seattle might've been a pit-of-misery for RBs, chiefly due to o-line gameplay, but no way can you blame Seattle or Petey for Prosise's sucking. Draft at your own risk.

 

Date League Injury Details
Nov 9, 2017 NFL Pedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2 Prosise was placed on IR and missed the final 7 games.
Oct 22, 2017 NFL Pedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2 Prosise suffered another ankle injury -- this time while in pass protection.
Sep 24, 2017 NFL Pedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2 Prosise missed 2 games.
Aug 18, 2017 NFL Inguinal Groin Pull Grade 1 Prosise hurt his groin in pre-game warmups. He didn't return to practice until August 28.
Nov 20, 2016 NFL Shoulder Scapula Fracture Prosise sat out the remainder of the regular season -- plus 2 postseason games.
Sep 11, 2016 NFL Hand Metacarpal Fracture Prosise missed 4 games.
Aug 1, 2016 NFL Thigh Hamstring Sprain/Pull Unspecified Grade 1 Prosise didn't return to practice until August 15.
Nov 21, 2015 Non-NFL Pedal Ankle (high) Sprain Grade 3 Prosise suffered a high ankle sprain against Boston College. He missed the final 2 games.
Nov 7, 2015 Non-NFL Head Cranial Concussion Grade 1 Prosise suffered a concussion against Pittsburgh. He missed 1 game.

 

 

Fantasy wise he is dead waiver add only, spend draft capital on him at your own risk.  Just like that rawls guy before him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, hoppychokes said:

I have seen people on this board say fairly often to not own any Ravens in fantasy.

 

The world needs ditch diggers too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just realized Jordan Matthews hasn't been mentioned in 3 pages. He's visiting the Packers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BrianM said:

"Lol, Matt Jones and C-Mike are teammates now. Still guessing neither make the week 1 roster, but if/when there's injuries, we see one of them get active for a week or two."  

 

They like Matt Jones & my guess is that he gets a good look in camp. If they go big in the draft, I'm not sure how that'll shake out with them. I would think he gets released. You may not be aware but with exception, he performed well & if he gets that chance in the preseason he could surprise some people. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dashoe said:

 

 

Fantasy wise he is dead waiver add only, spend draft capital on him at your own risk.  Just like that rawls guy before him.

 

 

If this was Keenan Allen, people would say the injuries are unrelated, bad luck, and that he's due for a healthy year. But a 23 year old RB is washed up. Makes perfect sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

 

If this was Keenan Allen, people would say the injuries are unrelated, bad luck, and that he's due for a healthy year. But a 23 year old RB is washed up. Makes perfect sense. 

He is more like wr Kevin White on the bears has never played a season healthy. Prosise has yet to play more than 1/3 of a season. 

He is dead to me.:mellow:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, pikerbkb said:

You should be banned for even using his name in a post.

 

 

 

 

I have to say at no point over 5 leagues a year have I ever owned a share of Christine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, oliminator123 said:

Nobody talking about Dalvin Cook. 

 

Understand he's a stud but never see anyone mention his name 

 

cause hes a top 12 back is why

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Devante Parker - a couple of years of failed attempts to peg him as a breakout I’m sure most have soured on him.

 

John Brown- if he could just stay healthy has the perfect qb in flacco to take advantage of his speed and air it out deep.

 

Mike Williams- injuries and not much involvement in offense last year but is only a year removed from being a top 10 pick.

 

Corey Davis- more of a borderline guy here. Hyped up big time but never delivered for owners down the stretch though came up big in playoffs against pats. Wr1 potential there imo but I’m sure many will just remember his poor play down the stretch and avoid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, oliminator123 said:

Nobody talking about Dalvin Cook. 

 

Understand he's a stud but never see anyone mention his name 

 

He's already way overvalued.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Devante Parker - a couple of years of failed attempts to peg him as a breakout I’m sure most have soured on him.

 

I have been on him for all three years of his NFL career.  He's done virtually nothing.  I just can't do it anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

 

I have been on him for all three years of his NFL career.  He's done virtually nothing.  I just can't do it anymore.

If I were to sum up "left for dead" in a quote, this would be it. 

 

I'm not a Parker fan, but he's only 25, and he doesn't have a ton of competition for targets. That's an interesting one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2018 at 7:21 PM, oliminator123 said:

Nobody talking about Dalvin Cook. 

 

Understand he's a stud but never see anyone mention his name 

 

I think the injury is scaring off a lot of people. If he has a good preseason everyone will be back in. With all these good young RB's he could be a sleeper of sorts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.