Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Childress

DRAFT 2NITE. League safe $20. Redraft format. 5x5.

Less than a week before Opening Day so let's get this draft going tonight! We will use Leaguesafe to manage our league fee of $20. Got a couple of friends that just can't get enough of the fantasy life and are stuck in the great state of Alabama where baseball fantasy leagues are hard to get filled with people we know. So here we are to find some serious competition and a whole lot of fun. We will draft tonight at 10 pm ET/9 pm CT. Take a look at the settings and leave your email for i can send an invite. The draft order will prioritize 1 hour before draft via ESPN. We can figure out the payout when we get the league full, but i am thinking top 3 places. {1st place $150, 2nd place $65, and 3rd place $35 is my thinking.} Last thing before you check out the settings. The league is a 5x5 Head 2 Head catergories.

http://games.espn.com/flb/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=125697

I'll let the commish answer that. He asked me to keep an eye on this for a bit while he is running an errand with his kiddos, but I think this will fill up.