• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
colepenhagen

Vent & Rant Thread 2018

You want to talk about injuries?  16 team H2H Points League

Corey Seager

Noah Syndergaard

Yu Darvish

Johnny Cueto

Kenta Maeda

Yeonis Cespedes

Ronald Acuna

Yadier Molina

Somehow I am still 4-4.  Seems every week I am taking a zero from someone going to the DL early in the week (lineups lock once first game starts)

Probably the biggest week for my team and Betts sits his 6th consecutive with no DL stint, Donaldson sits his 3.5 in a row, semien sits 3 in a row, Meadows relegated to a bench role for 2 straight, had merrifield, goldy, Duffy and Martinez all sit one, had one of schoops starts rained out and Nunez has sat half the games this week. This s--- is turning into fantasy basketball.

Didn't everyone start  Sale, Carrasco, and Pivetta yesterday?  Yikes

On 5/31/2018 at 8:41 PM, TheTruth024 said:

Corey Seager

Noah Syndergaard

Yu Darvish

Johnny Cueto

Kenta Maeda

Yeonis Cespedes

Ronald Acuna

Yadier Molina

Somehow I am still 4-4.  Seems every week I am taking a zero from someone going to the DL early in the week (lineups lock once first game starts)

Betts 
Pollock
Belt 
Miguel Cabrera 
KRUSH Davis
Lemahieu x 2
Odor 
Bogaerts
Realmuto
Maeda 

My season so far..... draft perfectly and get punished for it.  

6-0, and pacing the league in stolen bases.

Currently losing this week 1-0

Ohhh the variance of H2H

checking the morning box scores and don't see any production from my hitters

check my team page and review my team's hitting totals for yesterday

1 for 40 with zeros across the board ...  WTF

well done lads

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jb_power said:

well done lads

Ouch :/

2 minutes ago, jb_power said:

well done lads

Wow, while I haven't had a day that epically bad, I've had some bad ones of late.  I was a whopping 7-47 last night, and it's not because I have a bad team by any means.

Offense still continues to be a disgrace as a whole, even when factoring in teams actually scoring runs last night.  I guess it doesn't help when 3 of the top scoring teams from yesterday were the A's, the White Sox, and the Dodgers.  There were a decent amount of runs scored last night, so I'm not sure how some of us had such poor nights for the umpteenth time.  I guess Tuesday was a tease, where I had my first solid across the board offensive day in weeks (with 23 hits and a .377 batting average!)  I've had a combined 29 hits in the next 3 days that followed.  Oy vey...

Had khrush Davis, Elvis Andrus, Eaton, Cueto, Dee Gordon, Maeda all on the DL at one point. 12 team league

Smart waiver adds pretty much saved my team

LMAO start Aguilar in both leagues for his entire 1/16 stretch, only to bench him in both leagues and watch him go 3/3 plus a walk and home run.  The OBP would be a huge help as well as the homer.  Absolute joke.

• Sad 1

bad luck will turn around right, it has to....rigHT? I mean how can 1 team be so bad with awful luck and injuries week after week?!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7Pno59ePgfcIvdmDuKza

Damn soler plays like babe ruth when on bench and is the king of O when in lineup. Hate him..

My team is anti-clutch today - in a tight matchup against a big time rival in my H2H league and my team decided to take the weekend off.

Ian Kinsler has been one of , if not the worst every day player in the majors going into this week. This week vs me , he drops a 500 hitting line and 3 homeruns. 

2 minutes ago, WaKe21334 said:

Ian Kinsler has been one of , if not the worst every day player in the majors going into this week. This week vs me , he drops a 500 hitting line and 3 homeruns. 

But, you should have known Joc Pederson was going to go 4-5 with 2 HR's and 4 Runs Scored to counter that....  Oh, wait, my bad.  Like I said in another thread, Joc Pederson wouldn't have had him on his own team in his own fantasy league.

• Like 1

Today since i sat soler vs cahill i needed to find a replacement. Considered kinsler and pederson but settled for duvall vs a lefty with a 7+ era. Duvall has 5 homers in 45 ABs vs lefties...

Kinsler has god awful numbers vs lefties and hamels has that changeup. 

Fml. Everything i do is wrong for the last month.

Can’t wait to cut Castillo and Zunino.  Utter wastes, both of them.  

• Like 1

On 5/31/2018 at 10:41 PM, TheTruth024 said:

Corey Seager

Noah Syndergaard

Yu Darvish

Johnny Cueto

Kenta Maeda

Yeonis Cespedes

Ronald Acuna

Yadier Molina

I've got you beat dude. Mad bum, Murphy, Kershaw X2, acuna, Betts, belt, c Mart, Ryu, Donaldson, Eaton X2, ray, moncada, and seager. 

I hate Jacoby Jones. I traded SS-Rosario for him and the guy is a black hole every time I start him. Guy is fools gold. I'm trying to dump him for a "prospect" (we have 15 minor leaguer keepers) because Im sick of staring him. Id rather play Randall Grichuk than him so you know how bad it is. 

6 guys on the DL. One DTD. Hanley DFA’d

Injuries are at epidemic levels this year. Unreal

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Stickfig13 said:

6 guys on the DL. One DTD. Hanley DFA’d

Injuries are at epidemic levels this year. Unreal

Yeah and a lot of top tier player injuries which just compounds it that much more.  Combine that with some under-performers, and it is just a tough year to throw out a decent lineup.

Of course I am playing the team where Goldy and Cody decide to show up for the season, sigh.