Sign in to follow this  
jimbo504

rate my OBP league team! WHIR

I'm pretty happy with it.

12 team H2H

maximum transactions for season: 35

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Total Bases (TB), On-base Percentage (OBP)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Quality Starts (QS)

Ldlilb3.png

I'll move Shaw to 3B once Manny gets SS eligibility.

Edited by jimbo504

You did very well here & took a name I forgot about (Matz).  Merrifield and Pham are your wild cards - they have to play as they did last year, and you should have a super solid squad.  Thanks for the help on mine!

• Thanks 1

I really like it. I think there is a good mix of a high floor and solid upside in this team. I really like your hitting (especially OF) and you added a nice staff to go with it. 

My favourite picks are Shaw/Acuna/Clevinger/Leone/Kingery. Looking at your team it looks like you got nice value on those guys. Should be competitive. Well done!

• Thanks 1

Good looking team. For me with only 35 moves on the season don't think I would have both Kingery and Acuna with Hicks as my bench bat

I like it - pretty balanced - maybe lacking a little power.  Morton scares me bad though!  I like him way better in points leagues

like the team overall, have a couple guys who if they come close to duplicating last years success, you should have a shot at challenging for your leagues title for sure

can you take a look at my post

OPINIONS ON THIS TEAM

• Thanks 1

Yeah, good stuff. Upside but some safety and some nice OBP guys, I like it, B for me, real good, not super and you should be in the top 4 easy

• Thanks 1

I’m not a Smoak guy but yea that’s a good team. Colome and Herrera are scary but so is pretty much every other closer. Nice work

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Michael Bluth said:

I’m not a Smoak guy but yea that’s a good team. Colome and Herrera are scary but so is pretty much every other closer. Nice work

Yeah, me neither, but I had to take what I could get at 1B, I think he'll at least be solid.

Looks fine.

If I were you, I would look at trying to get a guy like Nelson Cruz or Khris Davis.  You have a good line-up, but it is a little weak on power.

I probably would have punted saves, rather than holds, and grabbed the best available relief arms to help in the ratio stats. Still, I like Kahnle and effective middle relief guys pop up even more than new closers.

• Thanks 1

Lot of batters that if they hold their current path of progression you will be doing very well, if they don't the 35 moves cap will become difficult. Your pitching seems solid enough that you wont fall too far behind in overall standing.

• Like 1

Thanks for the help with mine. Perfect world, you have a really strong team but you are banking on a couple of repeat performers. You can obviously do better than Smoak, but that was discussed already. Hopefully he puts up similar numbers. Maybe a guy like Lind is someone to keep an eye on in case he latches on to another team needed a 1B.

your middle infield will look so much better once Machado moves to SS. 

3 hours ago, andy1234 said:

your middle infield will look so much better once Machado moves to SS. 

Yeah, then I can play Shaw at 3B and not have to play Nunez every day (or at all).

Nice looking team, not a fan of Grandal, and the Cards OF combo, but might be ok, rest of team looks good, thanks for mine

Good team, nice depth on both sides. Some guys like Smoak will need to have another decent year to really chip in for you. Acuna and Kingery could be big wildcards that pay off.

• Thanks 1

Looks pretty good, I think whit will be good he has been good both years since he got called up. Not a huge fan of your relievers..Herrera could be a bounce back guy but he was pretty shaky last year and won’t get a ton of save opportunities 

• Like 1

Pretty solid all around....like other's said, I don't love Smoak, but who knows. Maybe he'll be solid enough or you can easily comb the WW if not. The rest of your team should carry him if he struggles.

• Like 1

Once I got Acuna in my NA slot I picked up Pomeranz and Reyes to stash on my DL.