Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sharpee

Rate my team!

Just drafted, would love everyone's thoughts on where they feel I stand and where I should look to improve. 

Some background on the draft - we can keep 3 players and had the #1 overall pick. I kept Lindor, Ramirez and Buxton and took Trout with the #1 pick. 

I went pitchers early one to make up for my strong batting base, however it seems I took a good share of risks at the same time.

I'm honestly not a big fan of my draft, however I would love y'all's thoughts and recommendations. Currently the only thing I'm planning on doing is dumping an SP for one of the revolving door of closers if the early season allows for it.  

Team in sig.

honestly, the more i look at my roster the more i realize just how must i must have disregarded health when making my picks. i see at least 5-7 injury risks / players needing to prove they can stay healthy for a true breakout. 

noah is making me quite nervous - especially as my SP1. i really feel i should float him around right now and try and get other pitchers that i might be just as high on such as carassco.

do y'all agree or do y'all feel im being too pessimistic? 

I think you did just fine. Well balanced overall team. Noah should be fine this year

I think your pitching is fine.  While I'm not as high on Thor as it would take to get him at his ADP, I really like Ray, and I think Greinke is still even a good first starter choice (and I have him on two of my teams).  FYI, you listed Ray as one of your relievers too.

Help with mine?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/698683-rate-my-teams-whir/

I really like your team.  In terms of injuries, every player is a concern.  You do have Robbie Ray listed as your 1st RP.  Assuming this is a mistake?  I'd give your team a good chance at succeeding.

Your team is very well balanced. 1B is the only concern to me. I'm low on Sano this year, so I would try to trade a SP for an upgrade at that position.

sorry about that guys! thanks for catching that! ray was not supposed to be listed as my RP - my closers are actually diaz and giles. not a bad spot closer wise, however i feel i might need 1 more

bump keep the thoughts coming guys! 

seems like the biggest thing ppl are saying is to look to up my offense a bit - particularly at 1B