kmoore1521

Trade Pham the Man? WHIR

Thanks for your help with mine, but I'd agree that this is a trade worth making. Pham may have reached his ceiling and have vision issues. You'll miss out on some HRs but that's about it between Pham and Eaton, and you gain Price.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Give Pham

Get Eaton and Price

do it or nah?

12 team 5x5 cats

post link and ill help

thanks!

Good lord yes do that. Pham looks flat terrible and has mentioned he's having a hard time seeing. It's significant for him, given his history of eye problems. 

• Thanks 1

Pham has always struggled in spring training. I don't worry about spring training stats. He the guy that isn't sexy but you will end up with 0.275 BA 22 HR 25 SB at year end. He is drafted at 55 ADP at yahoo rankings. OF is not a deep position. But Eaton can at least help you out in Runs and SB. 

Nevertheless, it's a fair trade. 

Edited by Miketrout009
  • Thanks 1

I just don't get the Pham love.  The guy is 30 and has 1 season of over 100 games playes.  A nice season, but he's not 24.  Trade him.

I like Price as a bounce back this year....but tbh if your pitching is already decent I'd keep Pham he checks a lot of boxes.