Arrowhead

Ezekiel Elliott 2018 Outlook

I think zeke is going to eat ros. Columbo is going back to their roots and going back to attacking instead of reacting which their fired o line coach was teaching. He’s been with them during their peak years and I think the o line is going to get a LOT better and zeke is going to be rb1 here on out. Get out of here Gurley!

I’m down 21.3 and I have Zeke tonight... other guy is done. It’s PPR. Y’all think I stand a chance? 

4 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I’m down 21.3 and I have Zeke tonight... other guy is done. It’s PPR. Y’all think I stand a chance? 

Wrong section... Look out for Forum called What do you need 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I really hope so, as I'm down 35.4 in PPR in the same situation, so if your 21.3 doesn't happen, I'm screwed.  I do think the addition of Cooper is going to both free up Gallop and the entire running game.  Defenses won't be able to stack the box the same way they have.  They'll be invigorated by the change in the OL coach and try to prove themselves to him and the world.  

Either that or I'm just convincing myself of some complete BS as a last bit of hope. 

Zeke owner here. Why did the cowboys run away from him in the second half? Not gonna lie that ROS schedule has me a lil worried. Wouldn't be opposed to selling him if youre on the brink of missing/making the playoffs considering his next few games. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kdubb44 said:

Zeke owner here. Why did the cowboys run away from him in the second half? Not gonna lie that ROS schedule has me a lil worried. Wouldn't be opposed to selling him if youre on the brink of missing/making the playoffs considering his next few games. 

woukd you trade him away for David Johnson?

1 minute ago, timexsocialclub said:

Does Jason Garrett have pictures of Jerry Jones somewhere Jones ain't sposed to be?

Yup. The owners box.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SyNdicateZ said:

woukd you trade him away for David Johnson?

I'd probably need something else in plus DJ if I owned Zeke and depending on my record/team. 

2 minutes ago, kdubb44 said:

Because Linehan can only call run plays on first down. 

Most vanilla offense ive ever seen. He’s just as bad as Mike McCoy. 

As stated above, I have no idea why they don’t get Zeke involved more in the passing game. Dak will often overlook him on some routes too. One of the plays he had a LB one on one on a crossing route and Dak forced it to Beasley. It’s frustrating. 

There's honestly zero reason Zeke shouldn't be producing Barkley Numbers. It's the damn playcalling.

Dak>Eli

O-Line>Giants 

Other weapons<Giants

Workload=barkley

Passing work<Barkley

• Like 1

Are people seriously talking about benching a guy who just got 21 touches and over 110 total yards? Please come back to reality.

I'm as frustrated as any Zeke owner based on how he is used from week to week and how big of a dumpster fire Dallas is but talking about benching him is ridiculous unless you have some combination of Gurley, Gordon, Kamara, Conner, and/or Barkley. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kdubb44 said:

There's honestly zero reason Zeke shouldn't be producing Barkley Numbers. It's the damn playcalling.

Dak>Eli

O-Line>Giants 

Other weapons<Giants

Workload=barkley

Passing work<Barkley

I think Dak is on par with Eli

Cowboys O-line is probably still better

Giants easily have more threatening weapons in OBJ, Shepard, Engram

Workload sounds right

Barkley gets like 10+ targets a game

Cowboys are doing Zeke dirty but lets not act like Barkley isn't arguably the best RB we've seen since prime AP/LT. He is easily better than Zeke and Zeke is a stud.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jmiller21kg said:

Because Linehan can only call run plays on first down. 

Most vanilla offense ive ever seen. He’s just as bad as Mike McCoy. 

As stated above, I have no idea why they don’t get Zeke involved more in the passing game. Dak will often overlook him on some routes too. One of the plays he had a LB one on one on a crossing route and Dak forced it to Beasley. It’s frustrating. 

I’m 90% sure dak decides who he’s passing to before the play is snapped , only exception is when he runs and check beasly. It was so easy to predict when they were going to screen, have zen in the flat. This game is very concerning to me.  I’m worried if they get to like 4-7 zeke might Mail it. Idk who you’d trade for tho tbh. Travis Kielce maybe if u stream TE’s and are cool losing a fringe rb1?

Edited by Jrt80

The Titans front seven has been effective against opposing running backs for most of this season, allowing just the sixth-fewest fantasy points per game to the position driven mostly by their ability to keep backs out of the end zone. The Titans, however, have faced just one top-10 rushing offense this year (LA Chargers), and they were without Melvin Gordon. The Cowboys will pose a significant challenge for this unit as they roll out a top-level offensive line with one of the game’s best rushers behind it. Getting Wesley Woodyard back is huge for the Titans as he is one of their best run defenders, but they still may be without edge rusher Derrick Morgan and starting safety Kenny Vaccaro, both of whom have been factors against the run. The injuries are tough to deal with, but the center of this Titans run defense with Woodyard and Jurrell Casey is intact.

Not Zeke Fault. 

Went away from Zeke in passing game in 2nd half... DAL needs to get rid of coaches and Dak.

I think on that cooper TD, dak looked at him the entire way. Defenses will key in on that for sure and dak has 1 read. 

Im a Zeke owner and was a little disappointed but not all that much. He still had DD fantasy points. Yes, he looked prime to explode after his first quarter. One thing really stood out however, the titans were 11-14 on third downs!!! Cowboys couldn’t get the ball. Plus, I think Tennessee had one drive over 8 minutes and one over 6 minutes. 

That’s always been the recipe of beating Dallas and keeping Zeke off, control ToP. Canbe said to be the recipe of beating anyone really. 

Look at the remaining fantasy games and teams rank in ToP:

eagles #1

falcons #12

redskins #2

saints #4

eagles #1

colts #29

bucs #11

Highly dissappointing season. 1 blow up game all year but hey, if a floor of 5 and a ceiling of 15 points in ppr is your thing? Climb aboard.

Edited by 77georgec

That Dallas pro-bowl center have any chance of coming back this season? That had to be a big loss