Arrowhead

Ezekiel Elliott 2018 Outlook

21 minutes ago, 77georgec said:

Highly dissappointing season. 1 blow up game all year but hey, if a floor of 5 and a ceiling of 15 points in ppr is your thing? Climb aboard.

Yep, I feel fortunate to have traded him for mixon straight up after the game last night. That offense is a mess. His schedule doesn’t look great and Mixons looks good. May end up regretting it but I’m in 6th place anyway and season is probably done for that league, so might as well get someone I feel good about. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, nromn said:

Yep, I feel fortunate to have traded him for mixon straight up after the game last night. That offense is a mess. His schedule doesn’t look great and Mixons looks good. May end up regretting it but I’m in 6th place anyway and season is probably done for that league, so might as well get someone I feel good about. 

I don't know how good the Bengals offense will be with Eifert and Green out. That will surely cut Mixons value.

But exactly this were the concerns when you drafted him. Same as DJ's but not as bad.

7 hours ago, thebadferret said:

I don't know how good the Bengals offense will be with Eifert and Green out. That will surely cut Mixons value.

But exactly this were the concerns when you drafted him. Same as DJ's but not as bad.

True, except he was supposed to have the best online whereas DJ was supposed one of the worst along with a poop OC. 

Anyway, I realize the Bengals injuries are a concern, but it’s a risk I am fine taking if it takes me from sinking to sunk. Wasn’t going anywhere with Zeke anyway. 

Rest of the season is pretty tough especially for owners trying to enter playoffs. But if you're sitting pretty at the top, fantasy playoffs are juicy matchups for zeke. 

• Like 1

Appreciate your effort tonight Zeke.

That second half was amazing. 

• Like 3

Zeke gonna Zeke. I never doubted. He will be a top 4 back in the league for years to come. Gurley, Zeke, Barkley, Kamara. The current Mt. Rushmore of NFL running backs.

So happy I didn't panic trade him. Cooper is doing wonders for freeing up the run game.

• Like 3

Boom, so glad I traded for him after a couple of down games. Despite the negativity in this thread he’s only gone under 10 points in standard twice this year. Trading him for Mixon straight up is straight up crazy. Should have been able to get something else thrown in.

8 hours ago, timexsocialclub said:

Zeke gonna Zeke. I never doubted. He will be a top 4 back in the league for years to come. Gurley, Zeke, Barkley, Kamara. The current Mt. Rushmore of NFL running backs.

MGIII still gets no respect. 

4 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

MGIII still gets no respect. 

Mg3 gets hurt sometimes and teams sometime stack against the run against him. The other 4 are indestructible and no teams would dare try to stop them so they don’t even try 

Beast Mode!!!

GD am I happy I took EZ-E with the 2nd pick in two drafts...both a couple of weeks before the season started so LeVeon Bell was the pick most were making at that spot assuming he'd show up like he did the year before.  Also passed on the urge to draft David Johnson who I won a Championship with two years ago.  What a performance last night...won me two leagues where I was down 20+ going into the game.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Mg3 gets hurt sometimes and teams sometime stack against the run against him. The other 4 are indestructible and no teams would dare try to stop them so they don’t even try 

This makes no sense. Zeke was a low RB1 up until yesterday's game. MG3 has been a beast all season. 

Edited by oliminator123
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

This makes no sense. Zeke was a low RB1 up until yesterday's game. MG3 has been a beast all season. 

Zeke outscored him yesterday and will continue throughout the playoffs. Once the moronic coaches realize zeke is unstoppable( like dj) then you realize 20 points is his floor. Like kamara, no team can stop them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Whom said:

Zeke outscored him yesterday and will continue throughout the playoffs. Once the moronic coaches realize zeke is unstoppable( like dj) then you realize 20 points is his floor. Like kamara, no team can stop them

A lot of "ifs" here. 

diff between MG3 and Zeke is that.. LAC keeps MG3 involved no matter what. DAL has a tendency to shy away from Zeke. Last game was the first game in a while they kept on feeding Zeke in the 2nd half (maybe because the game was close).

Anyway, we could have had 2 more TDs (stumble after hurdle and the QB sneak)

• Like 2

Great game by Zeke but I’d rather have mg3. He’s more involved in the passing game and that is significant in ppr formats 

7 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Once the moronic coaches realize zeke is unstoppable( like dj) then you realize 20 points is his floor.

Jason Garrett's is the dictionary definition of a moronic coach.

Zeke had giant holes and 10+ yard runs over and over yesterday.  Philly flopped miserably at home.  

Don't get used to this.

I'll take DJ over Zeke going out.

His stupid little "eating" routine is appropriate, because he looks like he is going to eat his way out of the league in a couple of years.

2 hours ago, SonataArctica said:

Great game by Zeke but I’d rather have mg3. He’s more involved in the passing game and that is significant in ppr formats 

Ahhh i concur, the only thing is, Zeke is more durable.

the schedule ros looks great 

6 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

Ahhh i concur, the only thing is, Zeke is more durable.

the schedule ros looks great 

2 hours ago, SonataArctica said:

No way...I would trade fragile mg3 plus another piece to get unstoppable zeke. Zeke scores 30+ against great run d...mg3 scrapes 20 against the tanking raiders. Only thing stopping zeke is his moron coaches cause he doesn’t even need a healthy online. Zeke is all world

Edited by Dr. Whom

2 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

No way...I would trade fragile mg3 plus another piece to get unstoppable zeke. Zeke scores 30+ against great run d...mg3 scrapes 20 against the tanking raiders. Only thing stopping zeke is his moron coaches cause he doesn’t even need a healthy online. Zeke is all world

Chill with this stuff. 

I'm a Zeke owner but the dude has underperformed this year and has thrown up some real turds for a top 3/4 pick. 

MG3 has been great. He was injured one game and has put up 18 + in seven games. The other game he put up 14. (all in standard). 

• Like 1

Just now, FF4life said:

Sell high. Trade Zeke for David Johnson. Much easier ROS

Oh look, it's Mr. Glad I traded him... did whoever you traded him for get you 30+ this week? lol. 

i have zeke shares and it is frustrating to watch the cowboys because of prescott ball hogging.

but i will admit, zeke is not who i expected him to be. whatever the reason, he is a rb 2, imo.

granted, he and any star player will blow up in a primetime spot. 

set and forget player for sure but i have tempered my expectations since the first quarter of fantasy season.