Arrowhead

Ezekiel Elliott 2018 Outlook

5 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

i have zeke shares and it is frustrating to watch the cowboys because of prescott ball hogging.

but i will admit, zeke is not who i expected him to be. whatever the reason, he is a rb 2, imo.

granted, he and any star player will blow up in a primetime spot. 

set and forget player for sure but i have tempered my expectations since the first quarter of fantasy season.

This is factually wrong. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

but i will admit, zeke is not who i expected him to be. whatever the reason, he is a rb 2, imo.

There's no way you can find 10, let alone, 12 RBs that are better than Zeke..

1 minute ago, WaiverLooter said:

There's no way you can find 10, let alone, 12 RBs that are better than Zeke..

Yeah TRich doesn't play anymore. Shame really. 

• Confused 2

..... Am I in a crazy house? Why are people complaining about Zeke, he just put up a monster game!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, metalmat said:

..... Am I in a crazy house? Why are people complaining about Zeke, he just put up a monster game!

They probably traded him. 

• Like 3

Haha. He is 2nd in the league in rushing yards behind Gurley. Zeke has already has his bye, Gurley hasn't. There's a good chance Zeke leads the lead in rushing *again*.

15 minutes ago, timexsocialclub said:

Haha. He is 2nd in the league in rushing yards behind Gurley. Zeke has already has his bye, Gurley hasn't. There's a good chance Zeke leads the lead in rushing *again*.

Yea, well, I don't care about NFL rushing yards. 

I care about fantasy football points. 

Gurley has 18 TD's... Zeke has 6... that's a pretty massive drop off. 

I'm grateful I have Zeke but idk what your points is here. 

Edited by HTM

3 minutes ago, HTM said:

I'm grateful I have Zeke but idk what your points is here. 

Your league doesn't reward points for rushing yards?

Zeke will score more TD's. They can be fluky but the offense is headed in the right direction.

My point is there are some many complaints in here about Zeke's performance but he clearly remains one of the best running backs in real and fantasy football, currently #9 overall. Gurley has been great, but in my opinion, Zeke will perform very similarly ROS.

1 minute ago, timexsocialclub said:

Gurley has been great, but in my opinion, Zeke will perform very similarly ROS.

That Dallas offense is putrid compared to LA. Don't think this is gonna ring true. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HTM said:

You are comparing Zeke to the #1 RB in fantasy who was mainly drafted with the 1st overall pick. What's your point? Zeke is a fine RB1 and will continue to be an elite RB ROS.

17 minutes ago, metalmat said:

You are comparing Zeke to the #1 RB in fantasy who was mainly drafted with the 1st overall pick. What's your point? Zeke is a fine RB1 and will continue to be an elite RB ROS.

You can't figure out the context based on the guy I quoted? I didn't post that in a vacuum. 

Yea, some dude posted that Zeke will lead the league in rushing. As if that has some sort of special relevance. I then pointed out while Gurley won't lead the league in rushing, he is still the far superior fantasy back. 

Edited by HTM
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bastardo! said:

His stupid little "eating" routine is appropriate, because he looks like he is going to eat his way out of the league in a couple of years.

Nothing says fat like jumping right up over another man!

• Haha 2

I have no shares of Zeke this year.  With that being said, the complaining I'm seeing in here is ridiculous.  The guy is going to have somewhere around 2,000 total yards from scrimmage, over 60 receptions, and probably somewhere around 10 TDs.  seems like he's just hitting full stride now in perfect time for a fantasy playoff run.  If anyone is selling, sign me up because I'm buying as many shares of Zeke as possible.  

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, HTM said:

You can't figure out the context based on the guy I quoted? I didn't post that in a vacuum. 

Yea, some dude posted that Zeke will lead the league in rushing. As if that has some sort of special relevance. I then pointed out while Gurley won't lead the league in rushing, he is still the far superior fantasy back. 

Oh got it, my bad

• Like 1

Another monster game and no comments? Are we just expecting 30 point games now? haha. Zeke now with 500 yards and 3 TDs in the last 3 games since the bye. Cooper has really opened up the field for Zeke. Where is the guy who traded him before the bye? :lol:

Edited by Dexter75

1 hour ago, Dexter75 said:

Another monster game and no comments? Are we just expecting 30 point games now? haha. Zeke now with 500 yards and 3 TDs in the last 3 games since the bye. Cooper has really opened up the field for Zeke. Where is the guy who traded him before the bye? :lol:

Not much to say, Zeke is a beast. I don't care about the upcoming matchups, will continue to roll.

He could have been having this type of game all year .. this guy has mega talent .. imagine if McVay coached the team !

• Like 1

Dak is one of the most selfish goalline QB I've ever seen lol. Zeke has had like 4 TD's robbed by Dak keepers this season.

Just now, sSektor said:

Dak is one of the most selfish goalline QB I've ever seen lol. Zeke has had like 4 TD's robbed by Dak keepers this season.

Cam Newton says hi

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, metalmat said:

Cam Newton says hi

To be fair Newton is an absolute tank while Dak is still occasionally trying to figure out if football is for him.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/12/2018 at 3:16 PM, FF4life said:

Time to package Zeke + another player for Alvin Kamara

To hand your league-mate a championship? Karmara and Elliott are essentially a wash so you're just giving the person you do a trade with another player for free. 

1 hour ago, munde53 said:

To hand your league-mate a championship? Karmara and Elliott are essentially a wash so you're just giving the person you do a trade with another player for free. 

I’d rather have Zeke.  Kamara is special, but I think the Saints will wind down his usage a bit the last few weeks of the regular season to get him fresh for the playoffs.  We’ve already seen Ingram get more run the last two weeks.

Zeke is a guaranteed 20 touches on a team that wants to play ball control and will be fighting for the playoffs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1