Arrowhead

Ezekiel Elliott 2018 Outlook

57 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

Underrated and under appreciated 

How is the one of the top 3 picks in fantasy this year underrated? You drafted one of the best and you got one of the best

• Like 1

Really liked that he said the offense wasn’t good enough, and he made sure they knew that after the game.

4 hours ago, Dr. Whom said:

How is the one of the top 3 picks in fantasy this year underrated? You drafted one of the best and you got one of the best

I meant in real life .. rarely hear about him but always hear about Gurley/Saquan (and rightfully so).

3 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I have a bad feeling he gets hurt this week and is out for the season, grab Rod ASAP!

?????????????????????

10 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I have a bad feeling he gets hurt this week and is out for the season, grab Rod ASAP!

Shut your whore mouth 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Ryedog87 said:

Shut your whore mouth 

I just jokingly made a post about E Sanders getting hurt and then poof he got hurt today, I am a voodoo man so watch out! Pick up Rod!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I just jokingly made a post about E Sanders getting hurt and then poof he got hurt today, I am a voodoo man so watch out! Pick up Rod!

Thanks bro! My opponent this week has Sanders. Take back your voodoo on Elliott! Put it on Thielen or fournette please 

57 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

If Zeke gets hurt this week I’m done anyway.

• Like 1

Quietly on pace for 2,171 total yards and 11 TD which would be a career high in yards. 

Top 3 pick next year any format.  His usage is unbelievable.

I assume when he went out of the game last night that it wasn't anything serious given that he came back in so quickly?  Wouldn't be a bad idea for his owners to have Rod Smith now that we are in handcuff season.

I'm sorry Zeke for not drafting you and instead drafting David Johnson.  You're tearing it up this year.

20 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

I'm sorry Zeke for not drafting you and instead drafting David Johnson.  You're tearing it up this year.

I had the number 3 draft position, and I was going to draft DJ if he fell to me.  Thankfully, he went at 2, and Zeke came to me...

48 minutes ago, AAWWyeah said:

I had the number 3 draft position, and I was going to draft DJ if he fell to me.  Thankfully, he went at 2, and Zeke came to me...

I had 4th pick and luckily bell went 2nd and DJ went 3rd lol otherwise would have been stuck with one of  them 

Edited by Rozr1

34 minutes ago, Rozr1 said:

I had 4th pick and luckily bell went 2nd and DJ went 3rd lol otherwise would have been stuck with one of  them 

Same exact boat, picked him 4th. Is it possible with this kinda usage he goes to the #2 overall rb behind only Barkley? I know it doesn’t matter much when you got a top 5, but for me it makes me curious where he’ll be drafted next year.

12 minutes ago, KN033118 said:

Same exact boat, picked him 4th. Is it possible with this kinda usage he goes to the #2 overall rb behind only Barkley? I know it doesn’t matter much when you got a top 5, but for me it makes me curious where he’ll be drafted next year.

Gurley falling to 3 would be kind of ridiculous IMO.