Arrowhead

Ezekiel Elliott 2018 Outlook

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Heard he limped off in the first half. Did he look healthy when he came back for the rest of the game?

 

Bump for answers from those who watched.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

 

Bump for answers from those who watched.

 

Looked the same more or less. Dak just regressed back into a braindead lump again.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So someone please explain.  I was up 128 - 124.84.  Now with the stat correction I lost by .14 pts.  How is that possible?  Shouldn’t it only be a two pt swing?  He even lost yardage on the play!

Edited by KCJONES
Content

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KCJONES said:

So someone please explain.  I was up 128 - 124.84.  Now with the stat correction I lost by .14 pts.  How is that possible?  Shouldn’t it only be a two pt swing?  He would get the yards regardless, correct?

 

In Yahoo it only shows the fumble changed, no yardage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, daethfromabove1979 said:

 

In Yahoo it only shows the fumble changed, no yardage.

So then it should only be a 2pt swing, right?  Or actually less since it was a loss of yardage. The guy I’m playing got 3 pts.  He went from 125.84 to 128.14.  It makes no sense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's an ESPN league, as of this moment, if you go to your schedule page, you will see the kickers points are not added into the total.  They are when you go to the scoring page.  Hopefully this will get corrected.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, KCJONES said:

So someone please explain.  I was up 128 - 124.84.  Now with the stat correction I lost by .14 pts.  How is that possible?  Shouldn’t it only be a two pt swing?  He even lost yardage on the play!

Only way I could understand that is your opponent got two points from Zeke and you lost two points from Colts defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JuanSuarez said:

Only way I could understand that is your opponent got two points from Zeke and you lost two points from Colts defense.

I don’t have colts D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, KCJONES said:

So then it should only be a 2pt swing, right?  Or actually less since it was a loss of yardage. The guy I’m playing got 3 pts.  He went from 125.84 to 128.14.  It makes no sense 

 

This guy is leaving out information his opponent also had Cohen.  

 

36 minutes ago, KCJONES said:

I need some insight here.  I originally won my week 128 - 125.84.  Dude had Zeke and Cohen and now with their stat corrections he won with a score of 128.14.  Does that sound right?

12/20/2018 Tarik Cohen RB | CHI   RuYd 3 from 21 to 24

 

You lost bro.  127.84 +.3 = 128.14.

Edited by Zak0221
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zak0221 said:

 

This guy is leaving out information his opponent also had Cohen.  

 

12/20/2018 Tarik Cohen RB | CHI   RuYd 3 from 21 to 24

 

You lost bro.  127.84 +.3 = 128.14.

I didn’t realize there was a correction made for him until after I posted this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please, Papa Zeke, bless me this Sunday with a game of all games.  I am entering a David vs. Goliath championship matchup and need your mighty strength to help me survive the onslaught that his Mahomes, McCaffrey, Barkley, Woods and Cooper are going to reign down on me.  May you run for 300+ yards and score at least 4 TD's....by halftime.

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LuckBox1 said:

30/222/3

 

forgot the catches...

 

5-45-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep going....I'm almost there....

 

Seriously though.  This has all the makings of a huge game from him.  Cowboys must win to keep the Eagles at bay and are facing a defense that has been vulnerable at best against the run.  I can't imagine a scenario where he's not used early and often. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'd put Zeke in contention for #1 overall pick next year given how he is the focal point of the offense and the suddenly increased passing game usage.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CooL said:

I think I'd put Zeke in contention for #1 overall pick next year given how he is the focal point of the offense and the suddenly increased passing game usage.

 

Zeke is up there but if I had to pick I’d go with Barkley instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ShowStopper said:

 

Zeke is up there but if I had to pick I’d go with Barkley instead. 

 

Giants are too trash for me to take Barkley 1st

 

playing for a good team with a good offense is important 

Edited by HTM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, HTM said:

 

Giants are too trash for me to take Barkley 1st

 

playing for a good team with a good offense is important 

 

Barkley did what he did this year with that "trash" of a team. Actually, look for the Giants to invest heavily again in the offensive line which "should" be improved next year. Also, coming into the season, they did a complete roster overhaul and was left with just 15 players from the prior year. They have a lot more players on the team that they like and will be on the team in 2019. The Giants as a whole should be an improved team.

 

Hey, the more people pass on Barkley, the better.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

 

Barkley did what he did this year with that "trash" of a team. Actually, look for the Giants to invest heavily again in the offensive line which "should" be improved next year. Also, coming into the season, they did a complete roster overhaul and was left with just 15 players from the prior year. They have a lot more players on the team that they like and will be on the team in 2019. The Giants as a whole should be an improved team.

 

Hey, the more people pass on Barkley, the better.

 

I know it seems trendy right now to say you’d take Saquon, Zeke or McCaffrey #1, but the correct answer is Gurley.  No one should forget how insanely dominant he was up until the last few games.

 

Right now, I’d personally rank them:

 

1) Gurley 2) Saquon 3) Zeke 4) McCaffrey

Edited by SkinsChargersFan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I lost by a point and now that Zeke stat correction won me the game and I am in the championship. Wow!

Edited by Jpress82
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2018 at 7:55 PM, SkinsChargersFan said:

 

I know it seems trendy right now to say you’d take Saquon, Zeke or McCaffrey #1, but the correct answer is Gurley.  No one should forget how insanely dominant he was up until the last few games.

 

Right now, I’d personally rank them:

 

1) Gurley 2) Saquon 3) Zeke 4) McCaffrey

I completely agree Gurley is the no-brainer #1 like he was this year, what question mark does he have other than health (where he isn't really any more vulnerable than the rest of these guys)?   People are sleeping on Melvin Gordon too after the injuries. With his usage I think he deserves a place in this conversation as well. Kamara could shoot up rankings too depending on what Saints do in FA with Ingram's contract expiring. 

Edited by Jaw1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2018 at 4:55 PM, SkinsChargersFan said:

 

I know it seems trendy right now to say you’d take Saquon, Zeke or McCaffrey #1, but the correct answer is Gurley.  No one should forget how insanely dominant he was up until the last few games.

 

Right now, I’d personally rank them:

 

1) Gurley 2) Saquon 3) Zeke 4) McCaffrey

Yeah, I guess when I think about it again, Gurley obviously is #1. Second in rushing and of course a crazy 17 rushing TDs. Zeke has most rushing yards, and a good amount of catches, but he is behind CMC, Barkley, and Kamara mainly because he only has six TDs. I didn’t own him this year, but in year’s past when I did, it was always so infuriating that he wasn’t given the ball when they were within the 5 yard line. Was that still the case this year? If he had more goal line usage, he would be the clear #2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CooL said:

Yeah, I guess when I think about it again, Gurley obviously is #1. Second in rushing and of course a crazy 17 rushing TDs. Zeke has most rushing yards, and a good amount of catches, but he is behind CMC, Barkley, and Kamara mainly because he only has six TDs. I didn’t own him this year, but in year’s past when I did, it was always so infuriating that he wasn’t given the ball when they were within the 5 yard line. Was that still the case this year? If he had more goal line usage, he would be the clear #2.

I don’t have any numbers to back this but it feels like it’s much worse this year. I’m sure the defense is also loading up to stop the run so when he gets the ball it feels like he’s getting hit in the backfield constantly. So maybe the offense is forced to take what’s given and throw the ball more down there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.