Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wontbstopped

$100 league drafting tonight at 12:30am et

Recommended Posts

Just now, taker35h said:

would you change to 5x5?

s--- changed it to tonight at 1am. And idk I'm so used to 6x6 and 2-3 people have already joined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, goldbaby11 said:

sounds like a scam dude

lol what? everyone on here has been posting for last second league so i decided to step up and make one to try and get it filled for everyone. Idk how it's a scam.... especially if we're using league safe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

because your post history seems to indicate that all you do is make leagues and that is suspicious to me. 

 

If I were y'all I would not pay until there is some proof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, goldbaby11 said:

because your post history seems to indicate that all you do is make leagues and that is suspicious to me. 

 

If I were y'all I would not pay until there is some proof

I'm so confused. yes, I use rotorworld and reddit league finder to help fill the longtime league I'm in as we typically need a few replacements every year. No other use for forums. We are using league safe, thus impossible to scam anyone. Everyone on this forum tonight was trying to find a league, including myself but I didn't see one I was interested so I tried making one tonight, because I have no interest in drafting once the season starts, which is tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wontbstopped said:

I'm so confused. yes, I use rotorworld and reddit league finder to help fill the longtime league I'm in as we typically need a few replacements every year. No other use for forums. We are using league safe, thus impossible to scam anyone. Everyone on this forum tonight was trying to find a league, including myself but I didn't see one I was interested so I tried making one tonight, because I have no interest in drafting once the season starts, which is tomorrow.

what proof do you have that this is not a scam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, goldbaby11 said:

what proof do you have that this is not a scam

I genuinely don't understand what in the world you're talking about. If we use league safe with majority vote, how is this a scam? I'm not asking people to paypal me directly. I'm using a trusted site for payment that everybody uses. Literally just trying to get a last minute league going with others that are in the same boat. Not sure what you're issue is, but if you aren't interested please move along as I'm trying to put my efforts into filling this league so we can all draft tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wontbstopped said:

I'm so confused. yes, I use rotorworld and reddit league finder to help fill the longtime league I'm in as we typically need a few replacements every year. No other use for forums. We are using league safe, thus impossible to scam anyone. Everyone on this forum tonight was trying to find a league, including myself but I didn't see one I was interested so I tried making one tonight, because I have no interest in drafting once the season starts, which is tomorrow.

You can keep saying you use safeguards all you want... yet I was just in s league that supposedly used safe guard and I paid. Then the league was deleted and I was told I’d get an email from safeguard saying I’d get my money refunded .. but IM STILL HERE WAITING FOR THAT EMail! I’m guessing I paid through a safeguard dummy site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am just asking for proof that this league is legit. Leaguesafe alone isnt sufficient as you could make multiple accounts and thereby have majority vote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not making the league safe  until we have it just about filled. I invited henry from this post, he joined as did his friend. I invited Orlando from this post, who also joined. And taker from the current post has joined who was trying to make his own league

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites