Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jax_jaguars

$50 Roto Standard 5x5 ESPN Drafts SATURDAY NIGHT 3/31 8 PM EST

1 minute ago, Orcas Island Southpaw said:

Does the draft start at 8 pm eastern time? 

Yes 8PM EASTERN

I need 1 more replacement owner as I have a holdover owner from last year who has not paid.  Please post as once we have that filled with a paying player we’ll be at 10

4 hours ago, jax_jaguars said:

I think 5 days is extreme as I may drop someone and want him back 4-5 days later if he heats up or I have an injury etc. and that's a lot to monitor. I am committed to keeping the league in order and would just ask if someone feels someone is going overboard with add/drop and has little reason to do so to shoot a message and we will curb it as needed.

I agree with you, but I'm not comfortable with "curb it as needed" when there is $500 of winnings on the line. The last two league champions had 445 and 412 acquisitions (!). This really would need to be stopped with a rule set in stone.

4 minutes ago, thecwag said:

I agree with you, but I'm not comfortable with "curb it as needed" when there is $500 of winnings on the line. The last two league champions had 445 and 412 acquisitions (!). This really would need to be stopped with a rule set in stone.

I have 200 starts maximum so they cannot abuse that and I will be making a post and poll and enforcing fair play. I talked to all returning members about this before the season.

6 minutes ago, natdogg40 said:

I'm in.  natehensyel@yahoo.com

Invited - please join and pay thanks

Thanks - We are full just waiting on 1 person to pay still. If interested let me know in case they do not pay soon.

I’ll take 1 more who will join and then pay and we will be good to go. Thanks