Sign in to follow this  
Fantasy Dork

Jurickson Profar 2018 Outlook

3 hours ago, inmybag said:

Bannister said he's going to get him in the lineup 5 games a week as well, so I don't think Andrus's return dooms him. He played at 2B today, has covered for Andrus at SS, and has played some OF and 3B from what I hear (I don't watch many Ranger games). He certainly has the pedigree, so I believe this could be a legit breakout year for him. He'll play, even though Odor still somehow has a job and Andrus has returned. 

5 games a week is NOT acceptable.

Every day. 

He should be playing EVERY SINGLE DAY. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

that was his 5th start at second, does any yahoo users know if they will update his eligibility before game time?  I need him at second base tonight

2 hours ago, Reggie Bar said:

that was his 5th start at second, does any yahoo users know if they will update his eligibility before game time?  I need him at second base tonight

He's 2b eligible. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

odor has a 3 game hitting streak and a HR in his last game, I guess they wanted to keep him in the lineup while he is scotching hot...

24 minutes ago, Reggie Bar said:

odor has a 3 game hitting streak and a HR in his last game, I guess they wanted to keep him in the lineup while he is scotching hot...

Shouldn't last too too long

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I feel pretty comfortable with his playing time. We’ll see if I’m wrong, but the only person really keeping him out of the lineup would be Guzman, and I just can’t see him getting more than occasional starts to fill in for guys.

They better not hurt my waiver wire find!

57 minutes ago, kwelch said:

They better not hurt my waiver wire find!

Careful, Odor is gonna start punching guys and saying he's the best hitter again. 

6 minutes ago, Triple Short Of a Cycle said:

I picked him up. Sorry

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On ‎2018‎년 ‎6‎월 ‎28‎일 at 9:35 AM, PhilsPhan90 said:

.220 hitter the last month with a 50% k rate the last week, back to sucking?

Nope, back to being good. :D

2 minutes ago, TomBradysCollegeRoommate said:

HR today, dude is on fire right now

He sure has figured something out. Need Rangers to deal Choo so he can lock down everyday AB's again and have 3B all to himself moving Beltre to DH. 

okay, don't want to be too optimistic here... but can we expect a 20/20 .800 season?

picked him up at the WW in April when absolutely no one was interested in a 16-team keeper league(12 keepers), 

now I'm seriously considering him as a keeper for next year.

showing some nice power/speed combo, also has been unexpectedly consistent throughout the season.

He's a stud. It took some time to really bloom out, but you can't deny the innate greatness. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he hits .300/.380/.480 post ASB

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Travis Burten said:

He's a stud. It took some time to really bloom out, but you can't deny the innate greatness. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he hits .300/.380/.480 post ASB

He's been a total revelation. There are late bloomers out there, and he is one of them. He is only 25, but he's been around for a while. He is finally starting to show the talent that scouts believed he had all along. I'm pleased with how he's played. He gives you a bit of everything. SB's, HR's, and a decent enough BA (.250). I'm not sure about .300, but that 2nd sentence is on the money. 

• Like 1

The only bummer is that in ESPN he's still 3 games away from 2B eligibility and probably a ways away from getting it with Odor playing better.  Even without his position eligibility is clutch.

27 minutes ago, Baur10 said:

The only bummer is that in ESPN he's still 3 games away from 2B eligibility and probably a ways away from getting it with Odor playing better.  Even without his position eligibility is clutch.

Has 2B/3B/SS/LF on Fantrax. Gold 

Also finding myself thinking about keeping him around as a keeper as well. Too much pedigree to ignore and the category juice at tough positions is gold