Sign in to follow this  
Fantasy Dork

Jurickson Profar 2018 Outlook

Recommended Posts

On 6/22/2018 at 1:13 PM, RotoGenius said:

Odor in over Profar tonight.

 

Related image

 

 

Not if you have both of them on your roster ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, inmybag said:

Not if you have both of them on your roster ;)

 

That's a different kind of tragic in itself

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He now has a 9 game hitting streak, and has scored 10 Runs in the past 7 games. Meanwhile...

 

https://www.fantasypros.com/mlb/players/jurickson-profar.php

 

PLAYER NEWS
View More News

Jurickson Profar hits a homer in win over the Tigers

Jurickson Profar went 1-for-5 with a homer in a win over the Tigers on Sunday.

Fantasy Impact

Profar now has nine home runs on the season and is hitting .247 with a .326 on-base percentage. Profar does not play every day which makes him only worth owning in deep AL-only fantasy formats.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, inmybag said:

He now has a 9 game hitting streak, and has scored 10 Runs in the past 7 games. Meanwhile...

 

https://www.fantasypros.com/mlb/players/jurickson-profar.php

 

PLAYER NEWS
View More News

Jurickson Profar hits a homer in win over the Tigers

Jurickson Profar went 1-for-5 with a homer in a win over the Tigers on Sunday.

Fantasy Impact

Profar now has nine home runs on the season and is hitting .247 with a .326 on-base percentage. Profar does not play every day which makes him only worth owning in deep AL-only fantasy formats.

 

 

 

 

any experienced/competitive fantasy owner will know that this is a good sign XD. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if Andrus is on the trade block.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's frustrating that he's not playing every day, but on the bright side he now has 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, and OF eligibility in Yahoo leagues. Talk about a swiss army knife. 

 

In addition he has managed to bring his average up to .250 for the first time since April 23rd after hanging in the .235-.245 range for the bulk of the season. He's also managed to keep his OPS in the .750-.770 range for the past couple months. 

 

He doesn't run often, but he's 8-for-8 in stolen base attempts on the season. 

 

Decent shot at a 15-10 season from a guy who was free and is eligible across the diamond? I'm a happy owner.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mjb03003 said:

It's frustrating that he's not playing every day, but on the bright side he now has 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, and OF eligibility in Yahoo leagues. Talk about a swiss army knife. 

 

In addition he has managed to bring his average up to .250 for the first time since April 23rd after hanging in the .235-.245 range for the bulk of the season. He's also managed to keep his OPS in the .750-.770 range for the past couple months. 

 

He doesn't run often, but he's 8-for-8 in stolen base attempts on the season. 

 

Decent shot at a 15-10 season from a guy who was free and is eligible across the diamond? I'm a happy owner.

 

I am really interested to see what happens in the next few days regarding trades. I have owned him in the past and the frustrating thing is his playing time. Seems to have no rhyme or reason, too hard to predict when he’ll get in a game. If a spot opens up I would really like to see what he can do it full-time at bat. Probably a good time to buy right now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2BB's and 1 hit today. that 10-pitch at bat which lead to a BB was pure gold to watch. kid is getting the hang of it now..

 

 

also, I'm starting to get actual trade offers for this guy in a 16-teamer keeper.

 

not any big names flying around 'yet', but I guess Profar is now creeping into that category as a legit 'keepable' asset rather than just a streamer.

 

will wait and see what he becomes in the next few weeks.

 

it may be wishful thinking, but the kid might actually fulfill his potential some day, MAYBE that 'some day' could be sooner than we all think :D

 

 

Edited by jhsong916
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jhsong916 said:

2BB's and 1 hit today. that 10-pitch at bat which lead to a BB was pure gold to watch. kid is getting the hang of it now..

 

 

also, I'm starting to get actual trade offers for this guy in a 16-teamer keeper.

 

not any big names flying around 'yet', but I guess Profar is now creeping into that category as a legit 'keepable' asset rather than just a streamer.

 

will wait and see what he becomes in the next few weeks.

 

it may be wishful thinking, but the kid might actually fulfill his potential some day, MAYBE that 'some day' could be sooner than we all think :D

 

 

 

Some day = 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, metropolitans said:

How do you bench him after having such a big game lastnight? Makes no sense at all

Stupidity 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, metropolitans said:

How do you bench him after having such a big game lastnight? Makes no sense at all

 

17 hours ago, RTW10 said:

Stupidity 

 

17 hours ago, bigbluecrew56 said:

Criminally mismanaged by the organization. He's probably itching to be traded.

 

So @$%^*(ing annoying.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jhsong916 said:

1H 3BB. yeah, let the man play regularly for gods sake.

Only way he gets everyday AB's is if Beltre or Choo gets dealt at the waiver deadline. Redsox and Beltre might be a good fit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting 4th game in a row. Trending upwards. Wonder if Guzman is finally getting fizzled out. 

Edited by bigbluecrew56
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kwelch said:

He's back. Please keep this man in the lineup.

 

he didn't go anywhere at the first place :D

 

one step at a time, becoming a legit fantasy gold mine

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

spectacular defense leading to a TP.

 

2-3 with a dinger.

 

OPS coming within the .800 range.

 

give me more, bro... just give me more.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.