SpecialFNK

Buy Low/Sell High 2018

17 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

I like the Patience class better than the Sell high/buy low class.  Plus there's always hotter chicks.

There's always hotter chicks - but you always regret losing the one you actually love

OR

There's always hotter chicks, but the one that 'performs' the best at the time always has the advantage

OR 

There's always hotter chicks - and sometimes you pay more for less

OR ........

• Like 4

Shed a tear 'cause I'm missin' you
I'm still alright to smile
Kemp, I think about you every day now
Was a time when I wasn't sure
But you set my mind at ease
There is no doubt you're in my heart now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I just sold high on Morton. Paired him with Hendricks so I guess the kid bought low on him. I got Scherzer thoooo.

2 hours ago, collucho said:

I just sold high on Morton. Paired him with Hendricks so I guess the kid bought low on him. I got Scherzer thoooo.

That guy is a moron

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

You traded Morton and Hendricks for Scherzer? You play in a league of idiots...or at least one idiot. Ho-lee smokes. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Flyman75 said:

You traded Morton and Hendricks for Scherzer? You play in a league of idiots...or at least one idiot. Ho-lee smokes. 

I dunno, did you see that three-run double Scherzer gave up to Porcello last night? I think Scherzer might be WW fodder before long.

• Haha 2

Just now, Flyman75 said:

Apparently kids are complaining to the commissioner to veto it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, collucho said:

Apparently kids are complaining to the commissioner to veto it. 

As a commish in one of my leagues, I wouldn't veto that deal. It's a stupid trade, imho, but not veto worthy. 

• Like 5

Must be great screwing grandpa joe over in your friends and family league

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

not that crazy of a deal if kendricks can return to form but have no idea if thats possible or how bad he has been

morton is a top 10 sp

12 hours ago, weisberg26 said:

Sell high on Mikolas?

I've been attempting to do that in a dynasty league - it's hard to get a quality return due to his lack of track record in the majors.

2 minutes ago, Gauthmann44 said:

I've been attempting to do that in a dynasty league - it's hard to get a quality return due to his lack of track record in the majors.

I haven’t been able to deal him for anything of value either. Which is fine because he certainly isn’t going to hurt me. 

On 7/3/2018 at 1:28 PM, daethfromabove1979 said:

I haven’t been able to deal him for anything of value either. Which is fine because he certainly isn’t going to hurt me. 

What type of value are you looking to get for him?

As a disgruntled kris Bryant owner, and a future never again owner of him  can someone talk me off the ledge before I trade him for round 7 value?

6 minutes ago, Cesare13 said:

As a disgruntled kris Bryant owner, and a future never again owner of him  can someone talk me off the ledge before I trade him for round 7 value?

I’m looking to deal him too. I fear he’s more hurt than th Cubs are letting on. Plus,  he’s mediocre at best.

9 minutes ago, Cesare13 said:

2 minutes ago, Stickfig13 said:

I’m looking to deal him too. I fear he’s more hurt than th Cubs are letting on. Plus,  he’s mediocre at best.

Lol good luck trading him. He's injured and he just had a setback to boot.

10 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Lol good luck trading him. He's injured and he just had a setback to boot.

I have a deal in place for guys like Brian Dozier. That’s how low the value is. 

2 minutes ago, Stickfig13 said:

I have a deal in place for guys like Brian Dozier. That’s how low the value is. 

yikes!

im trying to package bryant and a sp2-4 (starting with wheeler, matz, heany, freeland and will work my way up to porcello) for correa. since bryant looks like he will be back before correa you can mention that (assuming correa owner is in need of production) 

Edited by colepenhagen

4 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

im trying to package bryant and a sp2-4 (starting with wheeler, matz, heany, freeland and will work my way up to porcello) for correa. since bryant looks like he will be back before correa you can mention that (assuming correa owner is in need of production) 

Bryant’s recent “setback” makes me feel like his injury is more than just inflammation. It’s obvious in his production that something isn’t right. 

I would take Correa even though he’s coming back later. 

Just now, Stickfig13 said:

Bryant’s recent “setback” makes me feel like his injury is more than just inflammation. It’s obvious in his production that something isn’t right. 

I would take Correa even though he’s coming back later. 

i think setback is the right word but it wassnt really a setback if he is testing it friday, twinge could just be precaution

im trading because the production has been dog piss rather than inj. maybe thats why production has been down but we will never truly know

Might try to sell high on Avisail where I can

• Like 1