Sign in to follow this  
baller179563

ESPN Fantasy Football Leagues

How would I go about creating a custom settings ESPN league which would appear in the draft lobby? ESPN is only providing me with the option of creating a "League Manager" league where I would be the commissioner and forced to send out invitations to prospective owners. Help would be appreciated. 

I don't think you can do that.

I've been wrong before though.

19 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

FYI, that link leads nowhere.

It will once they've finished maintenance. I'm in an espn league and I can't get to the leagues home page due to this maintenance 

20 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

It will once they've finished maintenance. I'm in an espn league and I can't get to the leagues home page due to this maintenance 

Umm. So how does that help OP?

10 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Umm. So how does that help OP?

Well...once the maintenance is finished it will lay out what he needs. So I guess it doesn't help him now but it will soon. Or later then soon.

we'll go with eventually

You can now join ESPN fantasy football leagues but unfortunately it looks like ESPN is going to do what they did to their fantasy baseball leagues to fantasy football too. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, baller179563 said:

You can now join ESPN fantasy football leagues but unfortunately it looks like ESPN is going to do what they did to their fantasy baseball leagues to fantasy football too. 

what did they do to it?  they already took away some custom page options so page looks barren now.

37 minutes ago, burleyfan said:

what did they do to it?  they already took away some custom page options so page looks barren now.

For fantasy baseball and now for fantasy football you can't create your own league and open it to the public if it doesn't fill. Your only options are to join one of ESPN's pre created leagues or to create a league manger league where you are forced to send out invites to other owners. 

• Sad 1

This thread can be closed. I have decided to not play Fantasy Football this season at this time.

Posted (edited)
On 5/19/2018 at 8:32 PM, baller179563 said:

This thread can be closed. I have decided to not play Fantasy Football this season at this time.

Your decision to not play year long Fantasy Football is a good one as I may do the same. The game itself is terribly overrated. I would say it's 95% LUCK. Now daily fantasy football that's a lot better than year long and if you're good at it you can win a boatload of money.

Edited by weakkneeswilly

7 hours ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Your decision to not play year long Fantasy Football is a good one as I may do the same. The game itself is terribly overrated. I would say it's 95% LUCK. Now daily fantasy football that's a lot better than year long and if you're good at it you can win a boatload of money.

You sound like someone that has lost a lot of fantasy football leagues.