The Answer

Jared Goff 2018 Outlook

5 hours ago, oresteszero said:

How many seasons were ended because of Goff last night ? Man he looked bad all around ..

Mine is in jeopardy for sure.  I have a 55 point lead with Diggs going tonight, but my opponent has Cousins, Cook, Thielen & Rudolph.  Goff got me negative points.  I would've been better off leaving my QB spot empty.

4 minutes ago, cizastro said:

Mine is in jeopardy for sure.  I have a 55 point lead with Diggs going tonight, but my opponent has Cousins, Cook, Thielen & Rudolph.  Goff got me negative points.  I would've been better off leaving my QB spot empty.

Yes that is great logic lol. I would be worried.. 55 points is nothing with those 4... on the bright side, you have Diggs going (so do I)

7 hours ago, Zak0221 said:

He looked awful - a game like last night is really when you miss Cupp.  Cooks is such a lousy WR1, too small and gadgety.

Never be afraid to sit your studs...owner picked up Winston to avoid the Bear in my league.

Toss up between Goff and Ryan this past weekend for me, but those dumb "never sit your studs" words echoed in my head.

Thanks Goff and Guerly for 7 points.

Geezus….an entire season running away with 1st place was trashed by those two performances last night.

Who’s starting this week against a trrrible eagles secondary?   Only fear is early lead and Gurley just runs all day

1 minute ago, The Answer said:

Who’s starting this week against a trrrible eagles secondary?   Only fear is early lead and Gurley just runs all day

Yea starting him over Mr. 15 pass attempts a game Russell Wilson. 

1000% starting him after sitting him for Jameis last week. Can't wait... McVay is gonna want to get Goff's confidence back up right before the playoffs (Gurley's too). 

26/34 - 377 yds - 4 TDs... book it

• Like 1

If Goff can't perform in this matchup he deserves to be thrown in a dumpster.  I'm rolling him out with confidence.  It'll be nice in LA and those Boogeymen Bears won't be anywhere near him.

37 minutes ago, arielk31 said:

1000% starting him after sitting him for Jameis last week. Can't wait... McVay is gonna want to get Goff's confidence back up right before the playoffs (Gurley's too). 

I'm in the same boat, in putting Goff back out there after having used Winston last week. And I too expect a big game out of Goff, being back at home and playing against a dilapidated Eagles secondary. 

58 minutes ago, arielk31 said:

I totally agree that McVay will want to do this.  So much so that I think they keep the pedal to the metal even if Goff has thrown for 200 yards and 3 TDs by half time.

Also, this is Genius Bowl II (Genius Bowl I was won by Matt Nagy of all people), so you know McVay is going to want to obliterate Pederson the way Payton and the Saints did to shore up his suddenly shaky reputation.

26 minutes ago, The Answer said:

Think he has more upside then Ben this week?

Thats the decision I have to make also. 

I think I’m gonna roll with Goff. Health factor plus Goff’s numbers at home sway me to starting him

• Like 1

On 12/13/2018 at 3:47 PM, LuckBox1 said:

Another dud incoming.

you were right.  Man what's been up with this guy the last 3 weeks? 

how can you even trust this guy in your championship game

16 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

Yea he is hitting the bench. I don’t like the Arizona match up.

Russel Wilson come on down.

Edited by HTM

There’s no issue with him.  The issue is he never was good to begin win.  This guy sucks.  He’s a one read talent.  Kupp gone, no TE, nothing for this bum.  Sean Mcvey is legit best offensive coach in football and he can’t even craft anything with this loser at QB in a home game vs a team with zero DBs:  Rams have a ballsy move coming up.  Don’t extend the fraud.  He’s an absolute S*** QB in most system.  

Edited by Cmilne23
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/13/2018 at 10:42 AM, arielk31 said:

Nailed it!

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

I sure as hell don't trust him, but my other QB is Wentz and the waiver wire is bare.  My only other real option is rolling with Josh Allen next week or Case Keenum against the Raiders.

6 hours ago, Cmilne23 said:

There’s no issue with him.  The issue is he never was good to begin win.  This guy sucks.  He’s a one read talent.  Kupp gone, no TE, nothing for this bum.  Sean Mcvey is legit best offensive coach in football and he can’t even craft anything with this loser at QB in a home game vs a team with zero DBs:  Rams have a ballsy move coming up.  Don’t extend the fraud.  He’s an absolute S*** QB in most system.  

How much u lose?

4 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

How much u lose?

None.  Bad year for fantasy football for me.  All my teams were out before this.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HTXMade said:

These are his stats the last 3 weeks...

--72 for 131 passing (55% completion percentage - and in 2 of the 3 games, he was worse than that lowly rate)

--1 touchdown pass

--8 turnovers (7 INT's & 1 fumble)

He looks atrocious since the LA-KC game, which went right into his bye week and then this 3-game stretch. 

Some of us will have no choice but to use him in Week 16 , but there's no way I trust him or feel confident in him...

Edited by Corleone