1972Miamidolphins

2018 Rotoworld Mock Real League

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

I emailed Winky.  He hasn't been on Rotoworld in awhile but he's been in chat for another league with me recently.

 

I pm’d you my new email for yahoo - sorry accidentally switched last 2 letters 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

 

I pm’d you my new email for yahoo - sorry accidentally switched last 2 letters 

 

I switched the addresses, you should get an email. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The anticipation....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry guys... didn't realize you started this one.

Was at a conference all week.

 

OBJ

 

@ToO_BaD OTC

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Winky said:

Sorry guys... didn't realize you started this one.

Was at a conference all week.

 

OBJ

 

@ToO_BaD OTC

 

It's all good man, we aren't putting a clock on at the moment, just everyone getting the itch.

 

I will go with Melvin Gordon.

 

@PackersFan1979 is OTC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.01 ZidaneValor - Todd Gurley, RB, St. Louis Rams
1.02 predator_05 - Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas Cowboys
1.03 mrblonde1984 - Leveon Bell, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers
1.04 CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast - Saquon Barkley, RB, New York Giants
1.05 DocJ - David Johnson, RB, Arizona Cardinals
1.06 Ryan81 - Alvin Kamara, RB, New Orleans Saints

1.07 FFCollusion - Antonio Brown, WR, Pittsburg Steelers
1.08  1972Miami Dolphins - DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Houston Texans
1.09 Iron-cock - Leonard Fournette, RB, Jacksonville Jaguars 
1.10 boltup15 - Julio Jones, WR, Atlanta Falcons
1.11 Winky - Odell Beckham Jr., WR, New York Giants
1.12 ToO_BaD - Melvin Gordon, RB, LA Chargers
1.13 PackersFan1979 - OTC
1.14 Br0kenB -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2018 at 11:52 AM, PackersFan1979 said:

Chaps I may not be around when my pick comes around, so I have left my rankings with Mr Blonde and Zidane. 

 

 

 

@mrblonde1984 OTC

 

B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, PackersFan1979 said:

Kareem Hunt

 

@Br0kenB OTC

 

I was heavily debating between Hunt and Gordon.  I think it just came down to not wanting to deal with the headache of Reid's 9 carries one week and 23 the next with the exact same game flow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

 

I was heavily debating between Hunt and Gordon.  I think it just came down to not wanting to deal with the headache of Reid's 9 carries one week and 23 the next with the exact same game flow.

 

Gordon has been a DND for me every year and every year I got it wrong :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PackersFan1979 said:

 

Gordon has been a DND for me every year and every year I got it wrong :)

I did that with Frank Gore starting in 2012 or so. I was positive that at anytime he would hit a cliff and fall off due to wear and age. Sooner or later (later) I finally got it right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ryan81 said:

I did that with Frank Gore starting in 2012 or so. I was positive that at anytime he would hit a cliff and fall off due to wear and age. Sooner or later (later) I finally got it right. 

 Watch him for for 1000 yards and 5 TD's this year as some Zero RB homos RB2

 

Ill be around for a bit and ready for my next pick - MrBlonde and Zidane no need to play secretary for me today. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, PackersFan1979 said:

 Watch him for for 1000 yards and 5 TD's this year as some Zero RB homos RB2

 

Ill be around for a bit and ready for my next pick - MrBlonde and Zidane no need to play secretary for me today. 

Hold your a** cutler, Fun fact, frank gore has a rotoworld mock real league championship ring from the 2017 season, I kick myself for starting jamaal Williams over gore because if I were to start gore in week 16 last year, the whole starting championship roster woulda averaged over 30 years in age.  How's that for a homo?

Edited by 1972Miamidolphins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Davante Adams and Michael Thomas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Hold your a** cutler, Fun fact, frank gore has a rotoworld mock real league championship ring from the 2017 season, I kick myself for starting jamaal Williams over gore because if I were to start gore in week 16 last year, the whole starting championship roster woulda averaged over 30 years in age.  How's that for a homo?

 

Full blown Freddy Mercury. 

 

Aaron Rodgers - @ToO_BaD OTC

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.01 ZidaneValor - Todd Gurley, RB, St. Louis Rams
1.02 predator_05 - Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas Cowboys
1.03 mrblonde1984 - Leveon Bell, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers
1.04 CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast - Saquon Barkley, RB, New York Giants
1.05 DocJ - David Johnson, RB, Arizona Cardinals
1.06 Ryan81 - Alvin Kamara, RB, New Orleans Saints

1.07 FFCollusion - Antonio Brown, WR, Pittsburg Steelers
1.08  1972Miami Dolphins - DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Houston Texans
1.09 Iron-cock - Leonard Fournette, RB, Jacksonville Jaguars 
1.10 boltup15 - Julio Jones, WR, Atlanta Falcons
1.11 Winky - Odell Beckham Jr., WR, New York Giants
1.12 ToO_BaD - Melvin Gordon, RB, LA Chargers
1.13 PackersFan1979 - Kareem Hunt, RB, Kansas
1.14 Br0kenB - Davante Adams, WR, Green Bay

 

2.01 Br0kenB - Michael Thomas, WR, NO Saints

2.02 PackersFan1979 - Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dalvin Cook.  @Winky OTC

 

2.01 Br0kenB - Michael Thomas, WR, New Orleans Saints
2.02 PackersFan1979 - Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers
2.03 ToO_BaD - Dalvin Cook, RB, Minnesota Vikings
2.04 Winky - 
2.05 boltup15 - 
2.06 Iron-cock - 

2.07 1972Miamidolphins - 
2.08  FFCollusion - 
2.09 Ryan81 - 
2.10 DocJ - 
2.11 CyberneticGhostOfXmasPast - 
2.12 mrblonde1984 - 
2.13 predator_05 - 
2.14 ZidaneValor - 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joe Mixon - RB, CIN

A bit of a reach here, but Mixon is not getting back to me in the 3rd.

I may have benefitted from another top WR here, but WR/WR in a 14 teamer makes for tough sledding the rest of the draft.

With OBJ on board, best to grab a RB here.

 

With Mixon, the arrow is pointing up in most categories that I pay attention to:

  • Age,
  • Workload,
  • Elite running skills,
  • Catches well,
  • Front office commitment to improving the OLine,
  • His commitment: came into camp weighing in at 225 compared to 238 last year (going the Lev Bell route),
  • Plays with a chip on his shoulder.
  • Clearly passes the eye test

 

The downsize is, of course, Cincinnati is Cincinnati. 

AJ Green aside, Cincy has limited upside at the other skill positions, so I expect a healthy commitment to the run game.

There are plenty of RBs ranked ahead of Mixon, but this is a spot where I'll go against consensus and grab the guy I want vs. making the safe pick.

The 2nd round is early to gamble, but this is a spot where I am ok taking a shot. 

 

Round 2

2.01 Br0kenB - Michael Thomas, WR, New Orleans Saints
2.02 PackersFan1979 - Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers
2.03 ToO_BaD - Dalvin Cook, RB, Minnesota Vikings
2.04 Winky - Joe Mixon, RB, Cincinnati Bengals
2.05 @boltup15 - OTC
2.06 Iron-cock - 

2.07 1972Miamidolphins - 
2.08  FFCollusion - 
2.09 Ryan81 - 
2.10 DocJ - 
2.11 CyberneticGhostOfXmasPast - 
2.12 mrblonde1984 - 
2.13 predator_05 - 
2.14 ZidaneValor - 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Br0kenB said:

Davante Adams and Michael Thomas.

 

$&@?!$@&$!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m with you on your Mixon take Wink ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.