Sign in to follow this  
Captain Yesterday

Who to Drop For Benintendi

Benintendi was inexplicability dropped in my one my leagues, H2H 12 team 5x5 standard redraft, but I'm struggling to figure out who to drop to pick him up (#2 waiver claim so I may not win).  My roster is below, I'm leaning between Addison Reed and Jacob Barnes as the drop, though obviously would like more info on the Brewers closing situation.  I generally prefer a one man bench with h2h let alone three but I just don't see anyone on my offense I'm willing to drop for him outside maybe Ender Inciarte, but even then I figure thats a bad idea as i assume I could get a decent pitcher if I trade Ender or  Benintendi (if I get him).

C:  Gary Sanchez

1B: Jose Martinez

2B:  Brian Dozier

3B:  Travis Shaw

SS:  Didi Gregorious

OF:  Mookie Betts

OF:  Byron Buxton

OF:  Domingo Santana

UTIL:  Ender inciarte

UTIL:  Nomar Mazara

Bench:  Scott Kingery, Justin Bour

SP:  Luis Severino, Jose Quintana, Luis Castillo, Chase Anderson, Mike Clevinger, Micheal Fulmer, Jordan Montgomery

RP:  Brad Boxberger, Hunter Strickland, Addison Reed, Jacob Barnes

Reed it is, thanks.  The worst part is this is a $100 yahoo pro league so you would think you would think the competition would be better than this.  Aaron Sanchez also just dropped in this league as well by a different guy, certainly some nice talent hitting the wire...

Dang.  I thought my league (not the one in my sig) where Rizzo was just dropped was pretty bad.  To answer the question, probably Reed.  If you insist on dropping a bat, maybe Kingery but given the league competition, you can probably work out a trade for an arm that's beneficial to you.