RMJ_12

Davante Adams 2018 Season Outlook

Just now, bhawks489 said:

Why not make it easier and say...will Adams hit top 10 or 15 or whatever range you think he will land

I'm comfortable with however you want to package it. 

You tell me. 

12 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

id have to dive into this one more later but I'd take Gordon over the other WRs you listed. Another WR I'd like to throw in is tyreek hill. I've been snagging him in all my leagues so far.

I'll bet Adams V Gordon and Adams V Tyreek individually if you want. 

10 hours ago, wekko368 said:

FantasyFootballCalculator has Davante Adams at 2.07, Josh Gordon at 3.06, Hilton at 3.09, and Diggs at 4.02.

A full round of separation isn't "right next to each other".  Granted, those are aggregated from mock drafts, but I've had seven Yahoo pro league drafts.  Adams has always been drafted in the 2nd/3rd round.  Gordon ranges from rounds 4-6.  Hilton/Diggs have both been taken in the 4th and 5th rounds. 

I'm talking about the ORDER the RECEIVERS are drafted in.  Not the round, not the actual ADP, just the order.

I don't care if Adams goes in the mid 2nd and Gordon goes in the mid 3rd, there's still only 3 other WR's being drafted between them.

We were talking about WR rankings.

6 hours ago, RMJ_12 said:

I'm talking about the ORDER the RECEIVERS are drafted in.  Not the round, not the actual ADP, just the order.

I don't care if Adams goes in the mid 2nd and Gordon goes in the mid 3rd, there's still only 3 other WR's being drafted between them.

We were talking about WR rankings.

Even if that's how you want to look at it (and I personally see no merit in it), they still aren't ranked right next to each other.  According to FFC, Keenan Allen, AJ Green, Mike Evans, Doug Baldwin, and Tyreek Hill are drafted after Davante Adams and before Josh Gordon.  

• Haha 1

This is the worst player outlook thread on the forum. This gonna be over 100 pages before the season even begins lol

• Like 1

Jesus, i took a few days off and i see the wheels here are still spinning.   I share some of the blame for it, but....hasn't it all been said at this point?

• Like 1