jclee4

NBA Playoffs Talk

I think we may have our next Magic Johnson/ LeBron for the next era. His name is Beast Simmons.

This 76ers team is scary good. This isn't the trash 76ers team of old anymore. They didn't even have their best player playing. I give it a year or two. They will be the team to beat in the east.

51 minutes ago, jclee4 said:

This 76ers team is scary good. This isn't the trash 76ers team of old anymore. They didn't even have their best player playing. I give it a year or two. They will be the team to beat in the east.

Agreed with the scary good part. But as long as LeBron is in the East, I don't know man. Their time will definitely come though. 

Whiteside is so f***ing terrible yo. Just 3 more losses and I'll never have to see his face again. 

1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

Whiteside is so f***ing terrible yo. Just 3 more losses and I'll never have to see his face again. 

yup,he seems lost his athleticism and his effort and attitude just disgraceful,kelly olynyk outplay him 

7 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

Agreed with the scary good part. But as long as LeBron is in the East, I don't know man. Their time will definitely come though. 

isn't he under contract for next year with a PO the following?

6 hours ago, kane said:

yup,he seems lost his athleticism and his effort and attitude just disgraceful,kelly olynyk outplay him 

Did you see that fool tried to do a spin move after he lost the ball? Haha.

And some were calling for Spo's head because of this bum. Spare me.

45 minutes ago, two0six said:

isn't he under contract for next year with a PO the following?

I'm confident he's getting traded in the offseason.

It'll be a miracle if we can get a top pick from him. I'll take anything at this point though.

Dallas are usually suckers. Hopefully we can get something from them. 

He's been terrible.  But I can see him bouncing back depending on where he goes.  Like you said, maybe Dallas.

He's a freaking diva though...

9 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

Haha Hubie Brown was tryna blame the sixers defense for keeping Whiteside on the bench. I was like nah dude you clearly know nothing about Whiteside. The second it hits 3rd quarter he’s done.

If Milwaukee loses to a bunch of Rookies, that is the upset. Giannis, Bledsoe and Middleton should be able to beat up on a team filled with Rozier, Brown & Tatum. No Kyrie or Smart and you lose, it’s more than coaching that’s the problem for the Bucks.

Bledsoe should get benched for the rest of the playoffs for that poor of a defensive effort.

14 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

Their pieces seem to be better aligned than Cavs' tbh. Add Embiid to the paint and defense/offense should be even better. The amount of shooters Simmons has...

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Which teams in the West other the Rockets would give the Warriors the most difficulty?

I think Jazz

great game by Oladipo

5 minutes ago, RealityBasketball said:

Rose kinda showing signs of life?

Where is Wiggins?  Could be for the best....

4 pf...

on another note, i am as frustrated as CWebb watching the Wolves right now, Teague is an idiot 9/10 times Capela switches on him

7 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Which teams in the West other the Rockets would give the Warriors the most difficulty?

OKC

15 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Bledsoe should get benched for the rest of the playoffs for that poor of a defensive effort.

agree.my toughts before series was that i would prefer to see Brogdon more.Bledsoe is just wild player and his poor decision making

is just too obvious in playoff.And yeah that last play really doesnt make him look good

4 hours ago, Donqueefa said:

Lets hope not all the teams GSW plays have key injuries again.

GSW drew the easiest first-round opponent

Smh

• Like 2

Rozier had Bledsoe looking silly as hell.  That was such a nice move by Rozier.  Bledsoe was totally bamboozled.  

I hope the Rockets find a way to move that Anderson contract.  Eventually they will need to pay Capella and Anderson has to be one of the worst contracts in the entire league.  $20 million to space the floor?  And he is a sieve on D?  

Teague is an idiot.  Why not dump it down to Towns when the Rockets are constantly switching?  How does Thibs not adjust to this?  I saw Teague try to drive on Capella one play and his lay up attempt bounced off the top of the backboard.  What is that?

11 hours ago, RealityBasketball said:

Rozier had Bledsoe looking silly as hell.  That was such a nice move by Rozier.  Bledsoe was totally bamboozled.  

I hope the Rockets find a way to move that Anderson contract.  Eventually they will need to pay Capella and Anderson has to be one of the worst contracts in the entire league.  $20 million to space the floor?  And he is a sieve on D?  

Teague is an idiot.  Why not dump it down to Towns when the Rockets are constantly switching?  How does Thibs not adjust to this?  I saw Teague try to drive on Capella one play and his lay up attempt bounced off the top of the backboard.  What is that?

He's been better as the season has went on and I have no clue why they're playing PJ Tucker more than him. But they've needed a good PF for like 5 years and besides going after Bosh they never seem to make a real effort to get one, and I don't understand why. If they get Lebron this offseason they can just play him and Ariza at the forward spots and switch everything.

And yeah, Teague sucks, might be the most overrated PG in the league. Or at least he was, I think as of this year everyone realizes more or less how s---y he is.

2006 Wade in the house. Show them kids a thing or two.