jclee4

NBA Playoffs Talk

2 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

I wish I can like this post more than once. We get it, Draymond. You're a tough guy and a badass. 

Charles Barkley is right. Someone should've been punched him in the mouth. The sh*t is irritating as f**k. 

Rondo was close to doing it. He should've done it in the elimination game. F**k Draymond. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Ruspin Ruxin said:

I remember this quite well. One of my favorite series.

See, this is unfair. Hinrich is a different type of tough. Even Rondo knew what time it is. Hold him back.

On 6/1/2018 at 10:13 AM, mjk356 said:

Draymond sucks.  Dude should have the common sense to not trash talk one of the top 3 of all-time.  The only people who think he's fun or edgy are 15 year olds who think any kind of trash talk is fun.  He would be a scrub if he played on Charlotte or Orlando.  I can't stand him because he's a tough guy in an era where guys realize there's a price to be paid for standing up to this a**clown.  He can afford to be kicked out because, "Guess what?  I'm a glue guy who plays with 3 of the top 20 players in the league, so I can afford to act like a dips**t."

I like Draymond on the court. Off the court he’s been a bit of a clown though.

What’s the problem with trash talking? Do you like the NBA where everyone is buddy buddy? Him and Stephenson are both hilarious and entertaining players. It’s nice to have guys talk s--- and make it interesting. 

Also he doesn’t suck. You sound extremely butt hurt. He’s a pivotal piece of a dynasty in the making. Much like Rodman was very important to the Bulls. If he was successful by himself is irrelevant.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

I like Draymond on the court. Off the court he’s been a bit of a clown though.

What’s the problem with trash talking? Do you like the NBA where everyone is buddy buddy? Him and Stephenson are both hilarious and entertaining players. It’s nice to have guys talk s--- and make it interesting. 

Also he doesn’t suck. You sound extremely butt hurt. He’s a pivotal piece of a dynasty in the making. Much like Rodman was very important to the Bulls. If he was successful by himself is irrelevant.

Butt hurt?  No, just not a fan.  I didn't say he sucks as a player, but I think his whole persona is completely forced.  But, hey, if you're a big Draymond fan, fine.  The guy mean-mugs after hitting a 3 when he clanks them all game.  I have no problem with players trash talking, but Draymond tries so hard to embrace this persona.  It doesn't feel organic, it feels like a guy trying to be a heel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So,  who will referees help win today?   Game 1 it was GSW,  now should be Cavs turn.

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, mjk356 said:

Butt hurt?  No, just not a fan.  I didn't say he sucks as a player, but I think his whole persona is completely forced.  But, hey, if you're a big Draymond fan, fine.  The guy mean-mugs after hitting a 3 when he clanks them all game.  I have no problem with players trash talking, but Draymond tries so hard to embrace this persona.  It doesn't feel organic, it feels like a guy trying to be a heel.

I'm not a fan of him. I just enjoy watching guys like him, Stephenson, and Embiid play. The NBA has become softer from every angle and it's nice to see some trash talk personalities. To me, it has never looked like he's forcing it. In fact, it looks like Embiid tries to embrace the persona more than Green. Either way, I don't really care if it's forced or not.

LOL @ Fans chanting MVP when JR's at the line :lol:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I think this loss drops GOAT to 33% career Finals winning pct all time 

giphy.gif

Edited by jstep13

2 hours ago, jstep13 said:

I think this loss drops GOAT to 33% career Finals winning pct all time 

giphy.gif

I know Lebron doesn’t have the best teammates and they have no business winning this series no matter what.

However, watching the games makes it so damn apparent that what the Cavs run will not beat the best teams in the west and also inflate Lebrons stats. The lack of ball movement is pathetic. As mentioned before it’s what keeps the Thunder back and what makes Westbrook overrated but Lebron is so good he makes up for it somewhat. Get a normal offensive system and don’t have the player be the system.

• Like 1

That Shot Clock Curry 3 point basket was ridiculous. Just utterly ridiculous. 

omfg another LeBron sweep :lol:

Say what you want about KD but this is what he can do if he dominates the ball. If he had usage of LeBron or Westbrook he would average 35. 

• Like 2

Sweep. Let’s talk about something else. If Lebron stays, Ty Lue has coached his last game as a Cavalier. If Lebron leaves,  Ty Lue has 1 more year to work with a double double Love, and Clarkson & Rodney Hood being in the back court.

Tonight, Durant's teammates chipped in 67 pts while LeBron's teammates offered 69 pts. Yet somehow people will still say LeBron just doesn't get enough help to beat this Warriors team  :huh:

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, jstep13 said:

Tonight, Durant's teammates chipped in 67 pts while LeBron's teammates offered 69 pts. Yet somehow people will still say LeBron just doesn't get enough help to beat this Warriors team  :huh:

We get it. You don’t like Lebron. 

• Like 6

My sweep prediction didn't look so hot during Game 1 but man KD really took the Believe out of Believeland. 

And with Lebron twisting his ankle earlier in the game I don't see him being explosive enough to carry this team. It's over guys. Good Night and see you at the NBA Draft Thread

Just come back to the dark side, LeBron. You gave Cleveland a championship as a hero. Ain't nothing more you can do for that garbage city.

Come back to Miami where we'll treat you right.

1 minute ago, Trench Mob said:

Just come back to the dark side, LeBron. You gave Cleveland a championship as a hero. Ain't nothing more you can do for that garbage city.

Come back to Miami where we'll treat you right.

LOL...... I assume this is tongue in cheek.  Lebron is like the Borg.  He comes in, assimilates everyone to his whims, exhausts assets, moves on when he's used all the natural resources and leaves a barren landscape behind.  Who's next?  Philly?  Houston?  LA?  LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

LOL...... I assume this is tongue in cheek.  Lebron is like the Borg.  He comes in, assimilates everyone to his whims, exhausts assets, moves on when he's used all the natural resources and leaves a barren landscape behind.  Who's next?  Philly?  Houston?  LA?  LOL. 

Lmao. I feel ya. He can do whatever he wants tho. As long as we make it back.

I'll just leave this here...

XhLfPLi.png

See you in a couple months. Lol.

Edited by Trench Mob

11 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

We get it. You don’t like Lebron. 

And we get it. You’re a fanboy. 

• Confused 2