jclee4

NBA Playoffs Talk

19 minutes ago, jstep13 said:

Save for a 1 in a million miracle comeback blemish, tonight would’ve been a 4 -peat. A 3-peat is very much in play and I’m not a warriors fan in the slightest. 

Lebron is a Draymond Green suspension and a miraculous Ray Allen 3 pt shot away from being 1-8 in the NBA finals. 

Let that sink in for a minute. 

I think getting smoked again by the Warriors will make him create another super team like Miami with Wade Bosh and Allen. He is out for blood on Warriors IMO.

Is there any way to get two stars to Cleveland? I know they have some terrible contracts but if some possible way PG13 and like CP3/Cousins/Jordan signed it would be interesting. 

If Houston can get that close, wherever LeBron goes he will utterly destroy them next year. KD is a paper champion, verging on a disgrace. 

2 hours ago, Gohawks said:

Is there any way to get two stars to Cleveland? I know they have some terrible contracts but if some possible way PG13 and like CP3/Cousins/Jordan signed it would be interesting. 

You would have to find somebody to take JR Smith & Thompson’s contract and then get a real coach!

3 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

You would have to find somebody to take JR Smith & Thompson’s contract and then get a real coach!

Cavs will go back to being irrelevant again. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, sya said:

Also it is so easy to say assemble a super team but you have to consider the following:

1. Even if you have 4 superstars, it is a matter of making them buy into the system accept their roles.

- Steph was a back to back MVP, but when KD came in last year, Steph made an effort to defer to KD and had no problems with him taking the alpha dog title from him. How many 2 time MVPs can swallow their pride and do that in their PRIME?

- Klay became lesser part of the offense, you don't see him complaining.

- Draymond almost disappeared in the scoring department, but he embraced his new role as vocal leader and anchor on defense.

Ask OKC how that super team worked out for them. That's why even if LBJ joins say Houston, there is no guarantee they would defeat the Warriors.

2. KD took a huge discount, getting paid just 2m more than JJ reddick to keep Iggy in the team.

- for us it is so easy to say that, ok he is set for life, giving up what 12m is nothing for him. If that's the case, why didn't LBJ take less money from the Cavs this past year? and now CP3 is reportedly telling people, he will not be signing for anything less than the max offer. winning titles is great, but let's face it money also makes the world go round. It is not easy to give up 12m just to keep the team together.

- Klay has been quoted also saying he is willing to discuss his contract once he is a free agent to stay with the team. 

- Ok so some might say, Curry didn't give the Warriors a discount and signed for the supermax. Come on, he was the most underpaid player for the previous 4 years, so don't even start with that

This is the best team of all time, even better than Lake show, 90's Bulls, Kobe-Shaq Lakers

One of the best teams of all time for sure.   We will never know, but I do not think they could win against 1985 Lakers team in 7 game series

10 hours ago, Gohawks said:

They may be able to add one more but that player would have to want to go to Cleveland and force/convince their current team to want to trade them there.  Example is PG.  He'd have to tell OKC he's leaving and they can profit from his leaving by trading him to Cleveland or he'll go sign with Lakers and they'll get nothing.  Then OKC would have to want to take on some of the Cavaliers assets after Cleveland shed some contracts or money.  It would be slippery but possible.  They have the 8th pick so it's an asset that could be used..... 2 new stars?  Probably not, but nothing is impossible I guess.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Auction>Snake said:

If Houston can get that close, wherever LeBron goes he will utterly destroy them next year. KD is a paper champion, verging on a disgrace. 

Is this a secret rotoworld account owned by Lebron?

16 hours ago, Gohawks said:

I wonder...would star players even want to play with LeBron anymore?

Kyrie wanted out.

Kevin Love, OK he won a championship but his numbers and reputation have taken a serious hit since joining the Cavs.

Players can talk and tweet all they want, but I wonder what they would really do if faced with the decision: join LeBron or pass?

9 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

I wonder...would star players even want to play with LeBron anymore?

Kyrie wanted out.

Kevin Love, OK he won a championship but his numbers and reputation have taken a serious hit since joining the Cavs.

Players can talk and tweet all they want, but I wonder what they would really do if faced with the decision: join LeBron or pass?

Kyrie wanted out because Cleveland's actual management is stupid, that wasn't Lebron's fault.