Sign in to follow this  
BMcP

Rich Hill 2018 Outlook

22 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

2.50 ERA over his last 15 starts. 

Unfortunately, a little early on that stat

Just now, itaos said:

Unfortunately, a little early on that stat

That number was going into tonight. My jinx ability is top-notch, though. 

• Like 2

He’s being pushed back to Saturday, according to CBS blurb. The good news is this might line him up to face SF next week instead of @AZ. 

6 minutes ago, En Votto Veritas said:

I'm not seeing this.  As far as I can tell he's at home against SD tonight; you mean he won't pitch this game?

Nope, Rotoworld and CBS both have this up in their player news (in a Ross Stripling blurb on Rotoworld). Rotoworld says it's unknown when he'll pitch next, but CBS says he'll start on Saturday instead and line up @SF next week.

Edited by Caelum

4 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Getting his final start skipped...that's just awesome

Owners have to hope the Rockies lose their next several games and the Dodgers clinch the West before the weekend begins. Then he might make a start on Saturday or Sunday. The Dodgers are not going to start Buehler on Sunday if they've clinched the West.

Any chance he pitches out of the pen in the next couple days, just to keep fresh?

(I got burned by not knowing Carrasco was coming out of the pen earlier this week, so I'm trying to be vigilant)

Weird, I have noticed CBS says he's starting today, but RW blurbed it is Walker??

I need Dick Mountain, come on!

• Like 1

MLB has HIll, and he's got the check mark in Yahoo (with no rotoworld blurb noting the change). Rotoworld seems to really suck at its job. At least that's what I'm hoping, I really need this start.

7 minutes ago, Seadog said:

MLB has HIll, and he's got the check mark in Yahoo (with no rotoworld blurb noting the change). Rotoworld seems to really suck at its job. At least that's what I'm hoping, I really need this start.

He's starting.  They decided winning the division is meaningless I guess.  Not a knock on Hill, and I hope he does good for anybody who needs him, but I still find it a bit funny that they've potentially created a huge mess with their pitching staff if they don't win the division.

Edit: I was wrong about the playoffs: But, in any case, the point is that there's a pretty good chance they have a single game playoff against a better team than the GIants. Aren't they just lining Beuhler up for that?

Edited by Seadog
I was wrong about the standings