Sign in to follow this  
The1Commish

Weekly - 30 Team Dynasty - Mimic NBA - $55 - Fantrax

20 hours ago, Micromanage said:

shaunhall1102@hotmail.com

Would like the Timberwolves

Sent a DM. We got full. Will let u know if something changes

One spot just opened up.  San Antonio Spurs.  The slow auction has already started.  This team currently has John Wall, Goran Drogic, and Boogie Cousins on contracts.  Please let me know if you are interested.  Constitution posted above.  Read for league info.

On 7/11/2018 at 1:48 PM, Scott F said:

I’d be interested if a team opens up.  

Hello sir... a team did just open up.  Still interested?

On 6/22/2018 at 11:52 PM, Micromanage said:

shaunhall1102@hotmail.com

Would like the Timberwolves

A team has opened up.  It has already been mostly put together.  Please let me know if you would be interested in taking it.

Posted (edited)
BELOW YOU WILL FIND THE TEAM THAT IS AVAILABLE.  THE AUCTION HAD ALREADY STARTED AND THEY UP AND LEFT WITHOUT A TRACE.  THEY NEED 3 MORE PLAYERS WITH $9.25 MILLION DOLLARS LEFT.  AUCTION IS ABOUT 66% COMPLETE.  COST IS $57.67.  MONEY IS HANDLED THRU FANTRAX TREASURER.  GROUPME APP IS A MUST FOR COMMUNICATION.

GOD BLESS

PG,G,Flx- WAS

PG,SG,G,Flx- MIA

SG,G,SF,F,Flx- PHI

SF,F,C,Flx- HOU

PF,F,C,Flx- SA

SF,PF,F,Flx- (N/A)

C,Flx- CHI

SF,PF,F,Flx- MIA

PG,SG,G,Flx- WAS

Thornwell, Sindarius

SG,G,Flx- LAC

PF,F,Flx- LAC

PF,F,C,Flx- GS
Edited by The1Commish

That team looks pretty good for a 30 team league, don't ya think? Could you give me some thoughts on that team in relation to the rest of the league? Also, are rookies part of the slow draft and they just didn't pick them or that draft is happening separately? wheyen33@gmail.com

42 minutes ago, wheyen3 said:

That team looks pretty good for a 30 team league, don't ya think? Could you give me some thoughts on that team in relation to the rest of the league? Also, are rookies part of the slow draft and they just didn't pick them or that draft is happening separately? wheyen33@gmail.com

We agree.  The previous Spurs owner left due to his mother developing Cancer.  So we got someone to take it and keep auctioning for it.  Then, someone else just up and left for no apparent reason this morning... so the guy that took this team took the other team vacated... leaving this team without an owner.  And I wont allow any owner already in league to take it so we can get an owner quickly.  Rookies were in this inaugural years auction.  they just didnt take any.  All years of contracts are available to be modified, but salaries must remain.  Our office agrees its a pretty solid team.

39 minutes ago, CarlFino said:

If there's any teams left I'm keen carlfinocchiaro@yahoo.com

Gonna give the guy that replied before you an hour.  If he does not accept and pay, an invite will be sent your way.  God bless

On 7/15/2018 at 5:10 AM, Vuksta said:

I'm in if you need someone vuki025@gmail.com 

We are full, however things can change in an instant.  Already had two back out during the auction.  Will put you on the waiting list in case something pops up.  God bless