Carlos Correa

Ronald Acuna 2018 Outlook

Holy mother of pearl, how many HOF votes does he get this year? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Glad he was able to work out all the issues down in the minors. Braves must be excited that he fixed all those flaws so quickly and was able to rock a scorching .215/.301/.277 line with a 27% K rate and .061 ISO at AAA.

They had had no choice but to call him up when he showed that kind of production!

Edited by cs3
oh what's that now? service time you say??
  • Haha 4

Still waiting to see if this is 100 percent legit. Haven't seen any beat writers or the team post the word yet other than the Venezuelan reporter.

1 minute ago, cs3 said:

Glad he was able to work out all the issues down in the minors. Braves must be excited that he fixed all those flaws so quickly and was able to rock a scorching .215/.301/.277 line with a 27% K rate and .061 ISO at AAA.

They had had no choice but to call him up when he showed that kind of production!

Invalid post. This thread is reserved for Acuna circle jerk and hype train passengers only. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, cs3 said:

How dare you? You picked Brinson over him in your minor league draft, didn’t you? 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mavsfan23 said:

How dare you? You picked Brinson over him in your minor league draft, didn’t you? 

Nah, traded him away in every single keeper league last year, which hurts even more!

(Btw that was a shot at the way MLB incentivecizes service time games, not at Acuna himself)

• Like 2

Just now, The Waker said:

what are people's expectations here

Honestly who knows. We don’t know where he’s going to hit. 

Blind projection ROS... .265/14/130(runs+RBI)/20 

Let's keep in mind here (I know it's hard) he's going to be 11 months YOUNGER than the current youngest player in the MLB (Ozzie Albies)

1 minute ago, cs3 said:

Nah, traded him away in every single keeper league last year, which hurts even more!

(Btw that was a shot at the way MLB incentivecizes service time games, not at Acuna himself)

That was purely a joke, your posts are top shelf my friend. Agree with your point though 

6 minutes ago, The Waker said:

what are people's expectations here

Mike Trout is a poor man's Ronald Acuna.

Honestly, not sure what to expect. Raw, generational talent. There's a truly wide range of outcomes here, but I almost always err on the side of talent.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mavsfan23 said:

That was purely a joke, your posts are top shelf my friend. Agree with your point though 

Ha, I need to adjust my trusty joketrometer =)