gatewoodkid4

Wei-Yin Chen 2018 Outlook

Wed, Apr 25

Wei-Yin Chen (elbow) is scheduled to make his season debut on Saturday night against the Rockies.

Advice: Chen struck out seven batters over five scoreless frames in his last minor league rehab start Sunday at High-A Jupiter, giving him a 1.17 ERA and 11/1 K/BB ratio in 7 2/3 total rehab frames. He's been an effective fantasy starter in the past and might be worth consideration in some deeper formats. The 32-year-old southpaw has missed the first four weeks of the 2018 regular season because of a partially torn ligament in his left elbow.

More: Craig Mish on Twitter

His last two years in Baltimore (14 and 15) he was fantastic.  Perfect guy to round out a decent rotation.  I have no idea what hes gonna look like now, but I will be keeping a close eye on him.

Anyone rolling him tomorrow? I thought he'd be a sneaky guy to round out a 14-team rotation but he's been abysmal.

91 pitches last time means he's fully stretched out. That's about the only positive so far.

12 hours ago, pjoner said:

anyone considering using him vs the Mets next week?

@pit is also a good matchup imo