• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
Wallscrapers

Jesus Aguilar 2018 Outlook

Thought his nickname was Dino. Suiting, dude is a beast. Totally missed on him even though all signs pointed to a break out year.

Brewers fans have been calling him Our Savior.

• Haha 1

This monster has to make the all star team, doesn't he? Just a other day at the office with a double dong.

Assume we’re done with any sort inking of a platoon here? Dear lord 

• Like 1

This guy will be on many championship rosters this year.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flyman75 said:

Image result for beast image

Understatement. 😂

3 hours ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

And if he isn't already locked in at 1B, Ryan Braun to the DL locking Thames into the OF.

Image result for celebration gif

Image result for the office celebration gif

Image result for the office celebration gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The current NL leader in home runs, everybody! 

Waiver wire pickup of the year!  And it’s not even close.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, reichl555 said:

Waiver wire pickup of the year!  And it’s not even close.

Matt Kemp? 

5 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Matt Kemp? 

245 AB vs. 273 AB. Nah...  He done more with little.

4 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Matt Kemp? 

.308-46-23-64-0 in 247 AB (thru 2 AB tonight). 

.319-40-15-57-0 in 273 AB. 

Not even close. 

Does anyone have any concerns about his long term staying power?? Not taking this year but the next 2-5 years. 

56 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Does anyone have any concerns about his long term staying power?? Not taking this year but the next 2-5 years. 

I don't believe the BA will stick around. Even this year, I think he drops back to the .270-.280 range, and I suspect he'll be more of a .260ish type hitter over his career. I don't think he continues his HR pace, either. In a redraft league, this might be as good a time as any to try to sell high on him (depending on what you can get for him). In keepers and dynasties, however, I'd hang on. He's a big man with a big swing who plays in a HR-friendly ballpark. While he may not be a .305-51-141 guy (his current 550 AB pace), I do believe he's a legit .265-35-100 type of hitter with upside for more over the next 2-5 years. In auction leagues where his price is likely low and in keeper leagues that tag players with rounds, the guy is worth his weight in gold...and at three bills, that's a lot of gold. 

A couple of good signs for me are his walk and K rates. He's walking more this year than he did last year...not a ton, but more (8.0% in 2017; 9.1% in 2018). And he's striking out less (30.2% in 2017; 26.7% in 2018). 

• Like 1