Sign in to follow this  
yusko9

Blockbuster - WHIR

40 man roster 10 team roto dynasty, standard except we do saves plus holds instead of just saves. I'm a contender, although I have like a 12 point gap between myself the guy in first (although that is because my ERA is way higher then it will be and my AVG is way lower then it should be, there are probably 20 roto points I can make up there alone) I have been sent this offer: 

Give: George Springer, Chris Archer, and Yoan Moncada

get: Dylan Bundy, Marcell Ozuna, Miguel Sano, and Sean Doolittle

That isn't enough right? I'm trying to think of a counter, he has McCullers and Albies who I wouldn't mind working in. Does this offer make sense? 

give: Springer, Archer, Mocada

get: McCullers, Albies, Ozuna, Sano

Or am I asking waaaaay too much? What if I take McCullers out... 

Roster: 

c - Gary 

1b - Goldy

2b - Yoan

3b - Yolmer Sanchez (for now)

ss - Segura

mi - Story

ci - Abreu 

ofx5 - Springer, Marte, Benintendi, Bellinger, Haniger

utx2 - Dahl, Cutch

BE - Puig, Brinson, Crawford, Peraza, Cordero, Russell, Profar

DL - Beltre, Donaldson, Murphy

SP - Stras, Carrasco, Archer, Paxton, Keuchel, Tanaka, Gio, Buehler, ERod, Boyd, Stratton

RP - Kenley, Wade, Vazquez, Jones, Strickland, Ramos, Chad Green

DL - Salazar, Rodon, Urias, Gohara 

post links and I will help in return. 

I don’t think you can have Albies in this deal as his value has skyrocketed. Bundy is better than Archer and Doolittle helps a lot too. Honestly I’d just do the first trade.

2 minutes ago, Thenewwildone8 said:

I don’t think you can have Albies in this deal as his value has skyrocketed. Bundy is better than Archer and Doolittle helps a lot too. Honestly I’d just do the first trade.

This is almost exactly what I would say also... first trade seems like a good one for you

• Thanks 1

I would personally ask for more. I think Springer is by far the best player in the deal, especially in that Houston offense. I like the idea of trying to get Albies or McCullers. I say go ahead and try to counter with that offer and if he declines, meet somewhere in the middle (Maybe just one of Albies or McCullers or something like that) and it will be a good deal for you.

Help me?