tootallball

Sony Michel 2018 Outlook

Yesterday was a pretty bad game script and as others have mentioned, the Pats as a whole looked terrible.

Michel had his touches limited, and still got a goal-line carry from like the 1-2 yard line - he scores that and no one is saying anything considering it was his first game back...Not too worried yet.

Edited by bballcool34
  • Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 12:21 PM, Krambone said:

I said he can’t catch or block like JW. Give White 15 touches and you are in every game! Give Sonny 15 and it’s a crapshoot. Top 25 back for sure top ten No!

You realize Sony was one of the best blocking backs in the draft. Thats one of the main reasons NE drafted him...

1 hour ago, TTRA1N said:

Sony was a good receiving back at Georgia Pats just don't let him do it.

To be fair, missing most of August didnt allow him to get fully integrated into the offense.

3 hours ago, Evincar said:

To be fair, missing most of August didnt allow him to get fully integrated into the offense.

To be fair. Brady is about done and Gronk is about done. Time to see what your 1st round rb can do

4 hours ago, Evincar said:

Right, and they already have one of the best receiving backs in the league. If something were to happen to White though, Sony might have more work than he can handle

1 minute ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

Is he playing today?

Considering they play Sunday, no. 

1 hour ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

Is he playing today?

1 hour ago, RotoGenius said:

Image result for confused gif

Perfect GIF for “The Dark Kn19ht”. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

Anyone rolling out Michel tomorrow? I think I have to since Hunt is on BYE and Drake is.. Drake. 

Yeah. I think this will be a “get right” game. I think Michel, Gronk, and White score TDs. 

Any restrictions for Sony today?  I just have that feeling of a sense of bill belichek disappointment today while I watch Sony on the sidelines.

• Like 1

This thread is quiet.  A bit concerning or maybe just alot of confidence this week.  How is everyone feeling about Sony today?

Edited by KuNiT21

They want him primed and ready late in the season, I think he is good to go after seeing him last week, why would anyone doubt if you saw the game

Pats RB's vs Jets, wow, could be a HUUUUUGE game, something like 125/2 considering Brady is under the weather a bit

1 minute ago, rotoguy74 said:

They want him primed and ready late in the season, I think he is good to go after seeing him last week, why would anyone doubt if you saw the game

Pats RB's vs Jets, wow, could be a HUUUUUGE game, something like 125/2 considering Brady is under the weather a bit

Yepper, ditto

25 carries with a couple big gains = 100+ and the odds of a TD about 65%, multiple about 35%

2 minutes ago, potatoetree said:

Any thoughts about Burkheads impact? 

Saw an article that he will cut into Sonys snaps. 

Not a chance IMO

Sony is money for 20-25 touches

got the sleeper alert saying sony michel was down and injured. sony proceeded to come back and score us some fantasy points. THANK YOU.

Feels good to have Michel & Chubb in my lineup this week! Just like the good ol' days.